Full Time Retail Assistant Required
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have previous retail experience with references available
- Be able to multitask and have excellent attention to detail
- Be happy, bubbly, friendly and familiar
Your job will include:
- All aspects of Customer Service
- Restocking and tidying the shop floor
- Changing the mannequins and shop walls
- Assisting with pulling and wrapping of online orders when it is required
- Assisting with the arrival and organisation of new stock
- Assisting with stocktake
Hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday and every second or third Saturday on rotation, hours are 9-12 on Saturdays.
We work overtime sometimes, and you will be paid accordingly.
If this is you please EMAIL (do not call) your resume and cover letter through to sal******@******com. Please note applications sent through Gumtree will not be considered, details must be emailed through.
We will be in touch. Thank you, Shelley.
- Date Listed:Yesterday
- Last Edited:Yesterday
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time
Senior Sales Consultant
Assistant Tyre Store Manager
Retail Manager/Retail Assistant
BUTCHER QUALIFIED for immediate start
Furniture Retail sales
Customer Service-Service Station-Parkes/Dubbo area(450kms from Sydney
Store Manager & Retail assistants