Very Rare 2010 One Dollar Coin - Double Rabbit Ear.
The circulated coin is in good condition. Reverse - one each rabbit ear on the top and second roo.
- Date Listed:11/06/2020
- Last Edited:17/01/2021
- coins/collectablesAnenivrsaries of the Australian Defence Forces One Dollar Uncirculated Three coin Set$50Humpty Doo, NT•55w
- Rare Australian coinsAs new - rates Australian coins - $2, $1.$650Coconut Grove, NT•9w
- Ten English Pound coinsWould like to swap for ten Australian dollars$10Driver, NT•6w
- Centenary of Federation Holey Doll And DumpCentenary of Federation Holey Dollar and Dump 2 part silver coin Pstage and insurance included$75Humpty Doo, NT•112w
- Sony Walkman CD...N-50 - workingAre you a collector or just want to try one out. Comes with its durable Crest vinyl case and there's compartment for keys/coins and many strong latching ties.$20Moulden, NT•3w
- Star Wars Darth Vader Helmet 3D Deco Light sighned by Dave Prowse.Darth Vader Helmet Deco Light personally sighned by Dave Prowse himself. Sighned in sliver, bold lettering Dave Prowse is Darth Vader. Comes in original Disney box , box has hologram , Helmet comes with COA. This is highly collectable and rare you will possibly not find another very nice item and a unique collectable .$700NegotiableMillner, NT•105w
- Rare 1999 Two Dollar Coin - Off Center With Rim Cuds.The coin is in VG condition, O/C on obverse/reverse, the two rim cuds can be seen on the reverse.$50Darwin CBD, NT•6d
- Very Rare 1988 One Dollar Coin - Lamination Crack.The lamination crack is visible on the obverse below the year number 1988. Coin in VG condition.$33Darwin CBD, NT•2w
- Very Rare 1996 One Dollar Oil Strike Error Coin.The coin is in good condition, missing upper image of the Queen on the obverse.$150Darwin CBD, NT•6w