Batman Posters from 1989. 2 available. Very good condition.
Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
- 2007 DeAgostini's Elvis Official collectors Kit, Part 1.Part 1. of a weekly issue, a kit containing copies of Elvis Presley's various personal effects, i.e. Birth Certificate, Family Portrait, School Report, Love Letter, Fan Club Card, plus an Elvis mini poster inside a box to keep it. All are still in excelllent condition. No Holds...****PICK UP WEST HOBART.$30West Hobart, TAS•89w
- Meccano 1950s 80 pages constructions instructions, parts listsVery good condition, 80 pages of construction details. Trucks, loaders, aircraft, jeeps and many more. Will Post at standard rate at cost.NegotiableDynnyrne, TAS•4w
- Noritake 38 piece dinner setHi I have a very good condition Noritake dinner set$45Sandy Bay, TAS•4w
- Vintage Postcard "Canterbury Cathedral: Norman Stair"This lovely unused postcard of the Canterbury Cathedral: Norman Stair could predate 1914. The label on the front is "660. Canterbury Cathedral: Norman Stair" The back identifies that the postcard is one of teh Celesque series, published by The Photchrome Co Ltd. It is in very good condition.$10West Hobart, TAS•252w
- MPP 5x4 Microtechnica CameraMMP Microtechnica 5x4 Camera in very good condition. Schneider Lens see pics for details$1,600NegotiableSandy Bay, TAS•3w
- Vintage Beauty Case Excellent Condition $40 negBeautiful old Beauty Case Fully lined All stitching in tact Plastic on bottom of case - VERY CLEAN Clasp in good working order$40NegotiableBattery Point, TAS•101w
- Antique Book “The Church & the King” $20 negA Tale of England in theDays of Henry V111 Very good condition considering it’s age$20SHIPPING OFFEREDNegotiableBattery Point, TAS•66w
- Australia Album - The Past in Pictures circa 1974 $25A paper magazine It contains prints of historic photos Very good condition$25NegotiableBattery Point, TAS•105w
- Danish Mid-Century Stainless Steel JugStunning Danish Mid-Century stainless steel jug with inbuilt strainer, circa 1960's. Unique design with sculptural minimalist form and contrasting woven black poly handle feature. In very good original condition with some very minor surface scratching consistent with age. No dents or other damage. Not sure of maker but last image is the same as the one found on base of jug. Thinking it was designed to be an ice jug for cocktail bar, but is very attractive and could be used for its designed func$45Mount Nelson, TAS•1w
- Vintage Handcrafted, Embossed Indian Copper Jug/Pitcher/VaseVintage embossed handcrafted Indian copper jug/pitcher/vase. Quite old likely 1960's/mid-century era (but could be older). Beautiful intricate beaten ornate design and lovely aged patina. In very good vintage condition, consistent with age. No damage. Quite heavy as it is solid copper. Measurements: 185mm H 110mm W (at roundest circumference part) base is 70mm circumference 160mm W overall at widest measurement inclusive of handle and jug (weight: 500g) Great gift idea for someone who appreciat$35Mount Nelson, TAS•1w
- Copper Kettle - Parts OnlyGEC brand copper kettle made in Ireland. Kettle body in very good condition approximately 18 centimetres diameter and approximately 13 centimetres height. Offered for sale as a complete set of parts.$10NegotiableNew Town, TAS•43w
- Two Vintage Long Rulers Yardsticks Isles Forge Coffs Harbour 1960Two Rare Vintage Long Rulers Yardsticks Isles Forge Coffs Harbour 1960s Very rare vintage wooden yardstick rulers - one from Isles Forge, previously from Coffs Harbour around 1960s & 1970s, now named United Pacific Engineering. Great condition and beautiful to look at.$30SHIPPING OFFEREDNegotiableSandy Bay, TAS•27w