HVAC and Electrical Technician
Leading Tier 1 Facilities Management company with a National presence.
About the Role
The organisation are seeking an proactive and highly skilled dual trade HVAC and electrical Technician to join their NSW team, working directly under the regional operations manager.
The right person must:
- Hold a valid ARTIC License- with strong fault finding abilities
- A NSW Electrical License
- Drivers License
- Full Australia working rights
- Work without supervision to proactively and flexibly anticipate and resolve issues so that critical breakdown issues do not occur
- Participate in a call-out roster
- Be an effective communicator and develop strong partnerships
- Provide repairs and maintenance services to our Partners
- Work within self-managed teams/clusters and have ownership over stores
The organisation are offering a competitive re-numeration package plus vehicle and RDO's. There is also optional overtime available.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and have all of the requirements listed above please click apply now or if you would like any additional information please give me a call on *******5491.
- Date Listed:22 hours ago
- Last Edited:22 hours ago
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Job Type:Full-time
- Salary Detail:Overtime + Vehicle + Phone
Fitter - Manufacturing and process equipment
Senior Mechanical Designer
Looking for Full/Part time job
Seeking Solar / Renewable Energy Business Partner
I have helped many job applicants to get more interviews
HVAC/Building management systems Engineer
Mechanical engineering, CNC lathe programmer and machinist,
mobile welding steel and aluminium
Junior Draftsman Manufacturing Engineer