Giant TCR C1 Carbon Compact Road Bike
I bought this bike from a lady who had from new when it was 4 or so years old for my teen daughter – who rode it in a few events but moved on to other interests, so has not been used for many years. This bike has very little wear and tear for a bike of this age. Excellent condition. Wheels are straight. This would suit someone looking for a high spec 8kg carbon bike for a good price.
It was sold to me as a Women’s Bike, but there is no pink on it, and I cannot see what is different so would suit either sex. Bars are a bit narrower than my other men’s bike at 42cm at the dropped section.
The Cateye speedo and trip computer and pedals are included
This is what I can tell you about the bike:
• Year: *****2008 (these are the only two years Giant made the TCR-C1 so will be from either year) – originally from Woolys Wheels shop in Sydney
• Size – 50 inch noted on frame label – however steerer to seat post horizontal measurement is 54cm – same as a Medium.
• Shifters and both Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra
• Gears: Front: 53/39, Rear (10spd) : 23/11
• Crank: FSA Carbon
• Pedals (included): Shimano 105
• Wheels: Mavic Ksyrium Elite Serie 6000 with blade spokes – Made in France
• Seat: Fiz:k, Post: Giant Carbon
• Drop bar width at end: 42cm
• Brakes: Carbon
• Weight: 8.1kg as is (with pedals and drink holder).
- Date Listed:10/06/2019
- Last Edited:15/06/2019
- Frame size (cm):54
- Frame size:M/L
Giant TCR2 road bike
Giant TCR Advanced SL Carbon Road Bike, Dura Ace Mavic Kysirium SL
Giant TCR C1 Carbon Bike Frame
Giant TCR 2017
Road bike giant tcr advanced slo dura ace mavic 50cm Bicycle
Giant TCR Advanced 2 - 2011 53.5cm with Garmin 500
Giant SLR compact Carbon road bars
2019 Giant TCR Advanced 2 Disc Road Bike (rrp$2699)
2019 Giant TCR Advanced 3 Road Bike rrp$1999