L.G 60" Slim Full 1080p H.D 3D Smart plasma T.V with total glass
1. Mobile phone text message only. I've never once looked at a Gumtree inbox message, and I don't accept phone calls from people I don't know.
2. I only reply to polite, fun, friendly text messages only :) I’m not interested in inviting people to my house whom I don’t have a good, happy, friendly feeling from.
3. Price is firm. All text messages from people making offers and wanting to negotiate will be happily ignored.
4. Do not buy a T.V just because the ad states it is a smart t.v. The truth is ALL t.v companies only support their smart t.v apps for a limited number of years before they stop in the hopes you will just buy another t.v. I do NOT look at smart T.V features of any particular t.v before advertising it to see what's available. Smart T.V's are for people who fall for gimmicky features. If you truely want to watch smart apps on a t.v you should set up a seperate device like a Google Chromecaste, seperate media center box, Bluray players that include t.v apps, a computer/HTPC, or a gaming console like a PS3/4 or XBox etc (there are literally hundreds of options). Buy a T.V because it has a beautiful picture! Not because of gimmiicky features.
5. Please read my entire ad. If you haven’t bothered reading my ad I won’t reply… Sorry :) Otherwise I reply almost immediately!
I know that all sounds a little harsh... but yes! I'm the friendliest nicest person EVER!!!! I'm just sick of a lot of the Gumtree crap I have to deal with on a daily basis. Now back to the ad :)
Hi there, I have for sale one L.G 60" Slim Full 1080p H.D 3D Smart plasma T.V with total glass front display. It's in excellent condition. This was L.G's flagship model and has one of the best pictures you will ever see on a tv. It's razor sharp, bright with deep black levels. It states in the specs that this is a smart tv... and it does connect to the internet. But I think most of the aps are out of date so don't buy this because you want a full aray of smart t.v features. People who buy a t.v because they want the gimmicky smart t.v feature are silly anyway. You should always get a t.v based on picture quality alone. Then if you want smart t.v features spend another $50-$100 and get a seperate unit to attach to it.
Obviously due to the amount of T.V's and other large items I help sell, I've run out of room here at my house. So after testing that they work perfectly I store most of them off site. I only need 15-20 minutes to go and pick up which ever item you would like to purchase. I can usually do this in the time it normally takes for someone to arrive here :) Please don’t contact me if you can’t make a decision from viewing my many uploaded photos and indepth descriptions. I don’t go all the way to pick up a big heavy machine unless I know it’s going to be picked up… so basically please don’t contact me if you have lost the ability to trust :)
*The last thing I tell people before they get in the car to leave is to please let me know if they have any difficulties with their T.V within the next couple of months. I will always look after you! Especially if you’re nice! Out of the hundreds of T.V's I’ve sold in the past few years it’s only happened a few times :D
- Date Listed:03/12/2019
- Last Edited:03/12/2019
LG 60" inch Full HD Plasma TV for parts / repair
LG 60" (152cm) FULL HD (1080p) 3D LED LCD TV
LG 42" PLASMA SMART TV
LG 60" full Hd 3D smart tv
LG 49” SMART 1080p LED TV
SAMSUNG PS58A 650 58" 1080p FULL HD PLASMA TELEVISION
43" LG SMART FULL HD LED TV
Sony Bravia 55" 1080p Full HD TV
LG wn8122e 1080p 3D hd lcd smart 42" tv
LG tv plasma