Tutors: Music, Arts, Languages, Academic & Robotics
Join our team and be part of a school that keeps getting better.
Do you wanting secure employment?
A great fun team environment?
Freedom to plan your own lessons?
Work alongside other creative teachers?
Teachers with the ability to teach across multiple disciplines highly regarded.
Academic (K - Y12):
· Maths teachers (up to HSC level)
· English teachers (academic or English language coaching)
· Science teachers
· Language teachers (all kinds of languages)
· Computer / IT / Coding teachers
· Engineering / Robotics teachers
· Speech and Writing teachers
· Design and Technology teachers
· Painting teachers
· Arts and Crafts teachers
· KinderClass teachers (baby music, arts, reading, writing etc)
· Photoshop teachers
· Drama, acting teachers
· Chess teachers
· Piano teachers
· Drum teachers
· Guitar / Bass / Ukulele teachers
· Singing teachers
· Violin / Cello teachers
· Saxophone / Flute /Clarinet teachers
· Music therapist
All subjects welcome!
We are seeking experienced, committed teachers who can engage in a fun educational
setting with parents and students. Teaching students of all ages (mainly children), you will be planning and implementing age-appropriate activities for your lessons.
We run across NSW school terms so consistency, reliability and commitment across the
terms are essential. Availability during school holidays would be a plus.
9:00am – 8:00pm weekdays;
8:00am - 6:00pm weekends
Location: Five Dock
All positions will require 1-3 afternoons / shifts a week during our opening hours specified above. Flexibility, punctuality and strong organisational skills are a must and your people skills must be second to none. Fluent spoken and written English skills are essential. Your ability to work in a team environment is crucial to this position. Your ability to quickly build rapport with students and parents will be highly regarded, as will be your friendly demeanour and professionalism.
Criteria for Tutors:
· Holds a relevant degree, and/or ability to teach to advanced levels in at least 1 discipline (e.g. Piano Grade 8, Maths 4 Unit HSC)
· Minimum 2 years teaching experience
· Ability to prepare students for exams/concerts/competitions
· Must enjoy teaching -children and adults
· Ability to teach 2 or more disciplines (highly regarded)
· Own transport (strongly desired)
· Working With Children'sCheck Clearance number
· Ongoing Training
· Provision for resources
· Great fun and supportive working atmosphere
· Performance opportunities
· Purchase sheet music at wholesale prices
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Send your cover letter and resume through Gumtree only.
No recruiters please.
- Date Listed:10/12/2019
- Last Edited:10/12/2019
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Contract
Music teachers needed
Music Teachers wanted
High school / HSC tutors wanted
Music school is looking for a guitar tutor
Music Lessons to You (www.musiclessonstoyou.com.au)
Hindi language Tutor and home work assistance for all subjects
Driving Instructors Needed
Kids Visual Art Home Tutor
ENGLISH - MATHS - SCIENCE Tutors
Hiring good hsc standard maths tutor in Glebe