GOLF CARTS: 1 seat & 2 seat mid size GOLF-MATE golf carts
The MiCaddy Golf-Mate is a 36 volt mid sized golf cart which can be used as a single seat golf cart for owners who prefer to restrict its use to 1 person but that is comfortable with 2 people and 2 golf bags if they wish.
Its performance is similar to many traditional 2 seat carts. Bigger is not always best.
Amongst other benefits the compact size allows easy access to normal restricted buggy bays in golf clubs cart sheds. This means that you can upgrade now to a comfortable 2 seat cart if you already have a smaller bay. The Golf-Mate can also be transported in most common 6 x 4 trailer.
View a video on www.micaddy.com.au. (copy and paste)
The Golf-Mate is unique to MiCaddy from importing to after sales service so you deal directly with MiCaddy at all times.
Why choose a Golf Mate golf cart?
- Deal direct with a Perth based family company est: 2005
- Fit into smaller bays in most golf club cart sheds.
- Quality oil filled transaxles.
- Curtis programmable controllers fitted. As fitted to most of the top brand golf carts.
- Quality deep cycle AGM batteries and warranty supplied by a major local battery supplier.
- Quality battery chargers. Important for maximum battery life.
- Headlights, tail lights, indicator lights, horn and reversing beeper are standard fittings.
- Regenerative braking. Only 1 pedal for power and braking makes driving a breeze for any age.
- Adjustable shock absorbers.
- Dimensions: Length: 1.8M, Wheel base: (axle to axle) 1.3m. Width: 0.84M Height: A) Without roof 1.26M, B) With roof 1.84M. Weight: 240Kg.
- Family owned business established in 2005.
- Based in the greater Perth area providing personal after sales service.
- Quality carts with features unique to MiCaddy at an affordable price.
- Full Australian warranty and reliable after sales service to all customers.
- Tailored curtains are available as supplied and fitted by a local company.
- If needed the cart can be restricted to a single seat cart while still enjoying the comfort of a 2 seat cart by the addition of a quick release single bag holder.
Every unit goes through our workshop and is upgraded to suit Australian conditions before sale. These units perform in a similar manner to much more expensive carts commonly used.
NOTE: we will pay a $100 reward for any referral that is converted to a retail sale.
We have been in this industry for over 13 years and understand what is required. Value, Reliability, Warranty and After Sales Service.
There are almost 30 privately owned Golf Mate carts at one of the major clubs in the Perth area.
THE FOLLOWING ARE GENUINE QUOTES FROM GOLF-MATE OWNERS.
# "I am very happy with my golf cart. I am really enjoying my golf knowing I have a reliable golf cart. And furthermore should I have problem I know it will be looked after quickly."
# "The compact size while still comfortable with two people and two golf bags allows easy access to a normal buggy space in golf clubs sheds."
# "The cart is light and easy to drive and reaches good speeds. A great zippy little buggy!"
# "The customer service and after purchase service provided by you is second to none and because you are here in WA it is easy to contact you. This definitely provides comfort to the owner."
# "I am of the view that the Golf Mate carts are terrific regarding user practicalities ie performance, functionality, reliability"
# "I am more than happy with the ride, performance and look of my cart and will continue to recommend your cart to those looking for a ride on cart."
# "The Golf mate cart in comparison to others I have used is that it is more robust, better build quality, it has a more powerful motor.
- Date Listed:02/08/2018
- Last Edited:16/08/2018
Golf cart buggy battery motorised
GOlf pull cart. Proline with seat on it
Single seat electric golf cart Condor SS
golf push cart
Golf Clubs cart
Golf clubs, bag and cart
Taylormade golf cart bag
Golf Cart Club Car