5 Seat High Top Camper 2007 Toyota Landcruiser 5 Sp Manual Troo...
We bought it in late 2013 (at about 300k km) and spent 2014 towing a caravan about 20,000 km around the country & using the troopy to go to interesting places that the caravan couldn’t reach. It handled it all with ease!
We have since sold the van and only done small trips with the troopy. We now have a light camper trailer that certainly doesn’t need the troopy and so are downgrading to a dual cab ute. The vast majority of our troopy travel has been on bitumen.
Has ACT rego until October.
The troopy has an Engel 40ltr fridge. Air/con works fine. Dual battery system, so house battery is seperate from start battery. Water tank, built in and the dual fuel tanks give over 1000 kms of range. Has upper bed in the back.
Three seatbelts / two and half seats (with covers) in front cabin i.e. seats three people legally but two full size adults comfortably. Has had two removable forward facing seats with lap sash seatbelts installed in the rear (fully RDA approved with supplementary compliance plate). We have the previous seating / bed if you need it but hads these seats installed to carry our passengers in safety and comfort.
Perfect camper and off-road setup troop carrier.
* Sunraysia rims
* Side steps
* ARB bull bar
* Factory snorkel
* Tough Dog 45 mm lift kit with upgraded suspension (at about 300k km)
* 2x 90 litre fuel tanks (giving a range of about 1000km)
* V8 turbo Diesel engine
* Dual batteries, 1x starting battery and 1x auxiliary battery
* Water tank
* Built in kitchenette with sink
* Multiple storage compartments
* Tinted windows plus curtains
* Light block curtains
* Rear door drop down table
* Gas bottle storage & dual burner stove
* Towbar (suited to 3500kg towing capacity)
* Big adjustable mirrors for towing and generally seeing what is going on!
I will add more photos and information in the next couple of days. I trust that you, like us, are enjoying planning some post-stay-at-home travels!
- Date Listed:23/05/2020
- Last Edited:24/05/2020
- COVID-19 Safety:Contactless trade
- Seller Type:Private seller
- Variant:WORKMATE (4x4) 3 SEAT
- Body Type:SUV
- Drive Train:4x4
- Fuel Type:Diesel
- Air Conditioning:No
- Registration Number:YJS59F
2012 Toyota Landcruiser Workmate (4x4) 5 Sp Manual 4d Wagon
1993 Toyota Landcruiser 80 series Twin Locked
2013 Toyota Landcruiser Prado Gxl (4x4) 6 Sp Manual 4d Wagon
LS1 Land Cruiser Engineered
1993 Toyota Landcruiser (4x4) 5 Sp Manual 4x4 C/chas
2013 Toyota Landcruiser Gxl (4x4) 5 Sp Manual Double C/chas
Toyota Landcruiser Workmate 2012
2014 Toyota Landcruiser Prado Altitude (4x4) 5 Sp Sequential A...
Prado 150 GXL 2010