We are seeking a passionate individual for our Food Coordinator position. We are a reputable family owned 32 place centre in the North of the river.
The role includes:
• Preparing morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea for the children based on a 4 week rotating menu.
•Ensuring that nutritious meals are prepared to meet the special dietary needs of the children with allergies & cultural preferences.
•Ensuring safe and hygienic storage, handling and preparation.
•Ordering food supplies in line with menus and within the Centre budget and checking of food deliveries.
•Monday to Friday, 8:00am-12:30pm, 22.5 hours per week.
•Working With Children Check , or willingness to apply for one
•Cert III in Early Childhood Care and Education is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in a child care centre or commercial kitchen.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Passionate about delivering healthy meals to children from birth to 5 years.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Please forward your resume to jad******@******com
- Date Listed:24/05/2020
- Last Edited:24/05/2020
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Casual
OSHC Centre Coordinator
School Bus Aide
Seeking amazing Early Childhood Teachers, Educators and Cooks
Early Childhood Educator
Early Childhood Teachers or Diploma only
Educator - Nursery Room
Early Childhood Educator Traineeship / Cert 3
Live in au pair urgently needed
housekeeper, babysitter, waitress, kitchen hand