Grafted Meyer Lemon Tree in 35litre grow bag.
Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
- lemon trees (165mm) long pots $35 graftedLooking for lemon trees, we have available Eureka and Meyer lemons $35 each...$35Marsden Park, NSW•2w
- Mature and fruiting - Plants for saleWe have a few plants for sale, established and carefully tendered after. They are already Mature and fruiting as per descriptions and ready for planting. 1) Highly Ornamental Illawarra Flame flame tree for sale 3m tall in a big pot. $275 (ready to plant on the ground) 2) Teddy bear magnolia 2.5m tall for sale (pictured) $475 3) Unique cloned Imperial mandarin identical copy of the Mother plant which is better than a grafted one. $475 for sale. 4). Tahitian Lime (grafted) 1.60m already pr$175Kogarah, NSW•3w
- Almonds Tree / Californian PapershellALL THINGS GROW WITH LOVE Grafted 2 years old almond self fertile available in 55 litre planter growing bag , standing 1.5 metres tall , this is the actual image of the tree advertised in Gumtree Serious Enquiries Welcome With appointments only sms provided mobile number to arrange pick up .$175Glenorie, NSW•37w
- Eureka / LEMONOrganically grown Advanced mature, Eureka lemon fruit producing tree available 45 in litre grow bag. Eureka lemon grows year around abundantly , the most common supermarket lemon that we see on shelfs all the times , also called - Quattro Season four season lemon .Because its ability to produce fruit & flower together throughout the year , this variety is also most common planted by domestic home gardeners . Lemon is rich source of vitamin C which prevents colds and flu during colder months . T$240Middle Dural, NSW•60w
- Dward patio meyer lemon, potted plant, organicDwarf patio meyer lemon easy to grow and to maintain. Ideal to plant in a pot for outdoor patio. This plant will grow to about 1-1.5m in a pot or about 2m if planted in the ground. All our plants are organically planted. We do not use any chemicals. Local pickup only. Please contact me on to arrange a convenient time to view the plants. If you send an email, please provide your contact phone number. We limit the number of people visiting to 3 people at any one time. P$28Carlingford, NSW•17w
- Grafted Citrus Mandarin, lemon, lime, orange tree many fruitsCitrus: Grafted Mandarin, grapefruit, lemon, lime, orange.... all fruiting many fruits on the trees $50 Pick up at Fairfield NSW Can delivery with fee $20-$50 depends how far Please check our plants to sell Over 300 different varieties succulents from $5 Over 100 different varieties cactuses from $5 Many fruits trees : Mango grafted 1.8m $90 Guava grafted 1.8m $60 Lychee grafted 1.6 m $160 Fig grafted many fruits on the trees 80 cm $30 Fig grafted many fruits on the trees big size 1 m $50 Pom$50Fairfield Heights, NSW•22w
- Lemon- Seedless Eureka (400mm Pots) $220 graftedLooking for a lemon tree without seeds, We have mature Seedless Eureka lemons available in 400mm pots for $220 each all grafted....$220Marsden Park, NSW•2w
- MEYER / LEMONLemon Meyer are used more for their fragrant zest and juice , the skin has more deep brilliant color . It is sweeter and more floral then eureka and Lisbon lemon . Meyer lemon are highly fragrant , the rind are full of volatile oils , it is low in acidity comparing to eureka and Lisbon lemon , they do have seeds . Producing abundant of fruits Currently available in 50 liter pot , this is the actual tree photos posted . Serious enquirers welcome Pick up only , credit cards accepted$230Glenorie, NSW•16w
- Grafted Lychee Tree (Kwai Mai Pink)Grafted Lychee Tree (Kwai Mai Pink) Price:$80each Non negotiable Height: Approx 100-110CM Pick up from Oran Park 2570 Thanks Payment:Cash or Bank transfer Also available: Grafted Avocado Tree $80 Grafted Erdon Lee Lychee Tree $80 Grafted Persimmon Tree (Fuyu)$80 Grafted Royal Lee cherry Tree $70 Grafted Minnie Royal cherry tree $70 Grafted Macadamia Nuts Tree $70 Grafted jackfruit Tree $60 Grafted Kensington Pride Mango Tree $60 Grafted R2E2 Mango Tree $60 Grafted Thai mango$80Oran Park, NSW•15w
- Cherry Tree - Lapins & NapoleonCurrently Available grafted mature fruiting lapins cherry tree in 40 litre pot 2.0 metres tall approximately 3&half years old , already has been fruiting . Lapins cherry can grow 2.5 to 4.0 metres tall however for smaller garden spaces you can prune it down to suits your require size . It has dense dark green foliage & the branch structure has heavy conductive heavy yielding , the Lapins is self fertile and it is very important tree and excellent pollinator to other cherry variety trees aroun$238Arcadia, NSW•3w
- Bergamot OrangeBergamot orange tree available 4 years old in 75 litre grafted fruiting tree . Bergamot fruit is nutritious citrus , cultivated in Italy for many centuries due to its medicinal properties , the peel produces aromatic oil it has many uses such as infusion herbal tea , the fruit has been harvested for the fragrant bergamot oil that it has been found in the rind , it has been used for dietary purposes and perfume making . Citrus bergamot is small tree that blossoms during the winter , the juice$250Glenorie, NSW•16w
- Malus 'Wychwood Ruby' - Malus yunnanensis (grafted ornamental tree)Fabulous spring flowering blossom tree with ruby-coloured new growth and stunning ruby-pink blooms fading to white which adorn the entire tree. Ideal feature tree for small gardens or containers and can grow to about 4m in height. The grafted tree is in a 350mm pot and stands about 1.5m tall. Pick up from Kogarah. I also have many other exotic and native plants for sale.$120Kogarah, NSW•10w