Tuff 7x5 Single Axle Trailer 2000kg ATM (Australian Made)
Made in Adelaide using Australian steel
Basic Trailers produces high quality trailers at our workshop in Holden Hill. To find out more about our workmanship and service, check out our customer reviews on Google and Facebook — they speak for themselves.
We build 7x5 single axle trailers with a 1990kg ATM using Australian steel and they come with these features as standard:
• 75 x 50 x 3 chassis
• 100 x 50 x 3 A-frame drawbar
• 2.1 mm folded checker plate floor
• 350 mm high sides
• 25 mm rope rail
• Checker plate front and rear tailgates, with tie rails and swing handles
• 2.1 mm checker plate mudguards
SUSPENSION/AXLES & WHEELS
Our 7x5 single axle trailers with a 1990kg ATM are versatile and durable, and suitable for use in all types of conditions. These features are standard:
• 10 Leaf 60x8 eye to eye off-road spings
• 50 mm square solid axles (2,000 kg rated)
• Disk brake hubs on front axle with mechanical callipers
• New 245\75 tyres fitted to 16x7 inch Sunraysia type rims (Landcruiser type stud pattern)
• 50 mm override tow coupling with cable hand brake (2,000 kg rated)
PAINT & PREP
Our 7x5 single axle trailers are initially Scotch-Brite scuffed with grease and wax remover to help with paint adhesion. The welding excess is then removed and surfaces wiped clean with grease and wax remover. Seams are sealed with a polyurethane sealer, then primed with two coats of industrial etch primer. To finish off, trailers are top coated with one full coat and one half coat of industrial enamel Hammertone dark grey.
When you buy a trailer from Basic Trailers, the following come as standard:
• HD swing up jockey wheel
• Drawbar step and spare wheel holder
• 9-30 volt LED ADR approved rear lights
• 10” x 9" mud flaps
• Front and side reflectors
• 7 pin round light plug
• Plug holder
• 2x 1600 kg rated safety chains
UPGRADE WITH OUR BOLT ON CAGE
Our 900 mm high trailer cages are made from 40 x 40 x 1.6 mm square hollow tube and 3 mm mesh. They are designed to sit on the top fold of the trailer side and are fitted with ½” bolts and nyloc nuts, plus front and rear opening gates.
At Basic Trailers, we register your new trailer on the day of purchase so that you can tow it away the same day.
• 3 month registration — $90
• 12 month registration — $150
SPARE WHEEL AND UPGRADES
We offer upgrades so that your trailer can be configured to meet your precise towing needs:
• Spare wheel — $250
• 500mm high sides — $550
• 900mm high cage — $550
• 12" electric brakes — $550
WHY CHOOSE US?
Our aim is to provide high quality workmanship, great value for money, and first-rate customer support. That’s why we manufacture trailers made from high quality Australian steel here in our workshop at Holden Hill.
Unlike some other manufacturers, we don’t import trailers from overseas. We rely on local materials and a team of experienced craftsmen to produce trailers to meet your needs. Get in touch to find out more about what makes our trailers stand out from the crowd.
• 100% Australian made
• Owned and operated locally in Adelaide
• Competitive prices and value for money
• Built to the highest standards of workmanship
• Strong, durable and versatile
We manufacture trailers in a variety of sizes, including 6x4, 7x5, 7x4, 8x6, 10x5, 10x6, 12x5, 12x6, 14x6 and 14x7. Our range includes car trailers, tipper trailers, stock crate trailers and plant trailers.
- Date Listed:09/09/2019
- Last Edited:09/09/2019
- Listing Type:Dealer new
Australian Made 8x5 Single Axle Trailer 1400KG
AUSTRALIAN MADE GOFT BUGGY SINGLE AXLE TRAILER
Australian Made Tandem Caged Trailer 2000KG
Australian Made Off Road Single Axle Trailer 8x5
7x5 Australian Made Single Axle Motor Bike Trailer (3 Tracks)
Australian Made 10x5 Tipping Trailer 2000KG
AUSTRALIAN MADE TRAY TOP TANDEM TRAILER 12x7 2000KG
AUSTRALIAN MADE 8X5 CAGED TANDEM TRAILER 2000KG
INDUSTRIAL TRAILER 3200KG AUSTRALIAN MADE
CAR CARRIER TRAILER 3200KG AUSTRALIAN MADE