Child Care Trainee
A childcare centre in Hurstville seeks to employ an outstanding full time child care trainee willing to support and nurture the whole child to become independent, educated and socially responsible individuals.
In this role you will bring your dedication and enthusiasm to bring an outstanding educational environment to the children within our centre. Working with a supportive team of educators to create a stimulating learning space based on the Early Years Learning Framework.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
The ideal applicant will :
- Have a strong understanding of the importance of family communication, and work closely with parents and carers to form honest open relationships relating to the development of their child and the progress of their child's learning.
- Have effective interpersonal skills and be prepared to work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Demonstrate creative and innovative teaching practices to provide rich learning environments that acknowledge and differentiates for different learning styles and abilities of learners.
- Be willing to contribute to the broader aspects of school life.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably can speak Nepali & fluent English
- No qualifications required
What we can offer you:
- A new, well resourced work place environment
- Opportunity to grow in the early childhood field
- A dedicated team with a supportive management team
- Excellent structure and routines
- Ongoing training and support
- The chance to work alongside a high achieving team
- Leadership opportunities
- Career advancement
- Date Listed:15/08/2019
- Last Edited:15/08/2019
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Full-time
Trainees and Diplomas
Early Childhood Trainee
Child Care Educator- Trainee, Certificate 3 or Diploma
Trainee in Childcare
Early ChildHood teacher needed ASAP
Family Day Care - Educators Wanted
Full time Educator
Childcare Traineeship Open!