VW Passat R36 Wagon MY09
The perfect family wagon:
It’s fast: 3.6 VR6 making 220kw, mated to VW’s reliable version of the DSG (6 speed wet clutch). 0-100 takes 5.8 secs.
It stops: large front brakes and downshifting from the DSG pulls the car up very well.
It handles: AWD grip from the Haldex system is automatically available when needed. The car feels solid on the road - Michelin PS4 tires and sport suspension provide confidence.
It’s safe: this is a solidly build car with 8 airbags, plus all the stopping power and handling ability mentioned above.
It’s practical: being a wagon, there is plenty of luggage space and the rear seats fold dead flat.
It’s comfortable: the seats exclusive to the R36 are sporty and comfortable on long drives. Front and rear are heated, while driver and passenger seats are both electronically adjustable.
- options above standard on this vehicle include the RNS510 head unit which provides GPS, rear view camera and HDD. It also has the Kufatec Fiscon software installed which provides Bluetooth connection for phone calls and streaming music.
Full service history and serviced ahead of schedule, generally at 10k km intervals.
- high kilometres, although predominately due to M1 commuting to Sydney.
- The plastic rear bar is cracked on the right side (visible in the photos). I’ve been keeping an eye on wreckers in case a black one came up.
With all considered it has been priced competitively.
Registration is due in October 2019.
The vehicle can be viewed near Gosford, Central Coast NSW.
- Date Listed:14/04/2019
- Last Edited:28/04/2019
- Seller Type:Private seller
- Body Type:Wagon
- Drive Train:All Wheel Drive
- Fuel Type:Petrol - Premium Unleaded
- Air Conditioning:Yes
- Registration Number:NAT88S
- Registration Expiry:3 months - 09/10/2019
VW Passat CC
VW Golf GTi Pirelli
2000 Volkswagen Golf Gl 4 Sp Automatic 5d Hatchback
VW Golf TSI
Volkswagen Eos 2011 155TSI
2010 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV
WANTED! VW Golf R32 (*****2010)
VW transporter campervan