PIGGERY FARM WORK: Maintenance & Animals
We are a family owned farm near kingaroy who are in the process of renovating 2 sheds after an expansion. You will be working along 4 other staff members once succesfull.
- Looking after the growout units of the piggery: moving pigs, checking health, feeding (automatic) & hosing.
- Maintenance tasks as required in all sheds such as: welding, grinding, fixing water pipes, fixing feeder systems
- Maintenance tasks on machinery such as backhoes & tracktors
Accomodation (older farm house 3 bed) is available if required.
Previous experience with maintenance and/or piggery work is preferred.
If you are interested:
Please E-Mail your resume(required) & cover letter(optional)
- Date Listed:16/01/2020
- Last Edited:16/01/2020
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time
- Salary Detail:As per award + previous experience
Outback work for 88 days
General Farm hand required
Hourly farm work. Sweet potato and ginger
Couple from UK looking for work
Farm help required
Lemon farm 180$/bin
Bundaberg Workers and Divers Hostel - farm job
Farmjob available beginning of February