Onsite Caravan - Wyee Point
2 Bedroom Caravan & Annexe:
- Sleeping for 8 with room for additional guests
- Kitchen/Dining in Van
- Lounge Room with R/C Airconditioning (Installed January 2016)
- External Ensuite
- Large Carport
- Large Garden Shed
- Small Enclosed Backyard
- Large Sun Deck/BBQ Area
All furniture included. WIWO.
- Bar Fridge
- Various Appliances
- Cutlery, Plates & Various Cooking Utensils
- LCD TV & DVD Player
- Digital TV Aerial
- Double Bed in Main Room
- Double Bunk Bed
- King Single Bed with pull out trundle
- Single Bed
- All beds with near new Electric Blankets
- Dining Table w/ 4 chairs
- BBQ w/ Gas Bottle
- Garden Hose
- Plastic Outdoor Table & Chairs
- Much more to list....
This Caravan & Annex is for CASUAL USE ONLY, NOT PERMENANT.
The Long Term Casual fee is approximately $6,420 per Year, payable directly to the Park. Electricity is metered individually.
Features and Facilities of Jasmine Lakeside Village:
Jasmine Lakeside Village is nearby the Munmorah State Conservation Area, a reserve that provides a range of recreational activities. These include camping, bushwalking, picnicking, surfing, swimming and fishing.
This lakeside reserve is some 50 metres deep and extends the length of the park and includes a boat ramp.
Recreational options include sailing, skiing and fishing. Activities organised by residents are darts, bingo, indoor bowls, tennis, reading and patchwork.
- Two swimming pools, one solar heated
- Kids wading pool
- Half court tennis
- Kids playground
- Boat ramp
- Guest laundry
- Boom gate security
Local Attractions and Facilities:
- 45 minutes to major wineries located in the Hunter Valley
- Pristine sandy, surfing beaches
- Bushwalkers haven in Munmorah State Conservation Area
- Exceptional fishing in many local locations
- Shopping centres and medical centres close by
- Local clubs supply courtesy bus services
- 10 minutes to Morisset 18 hole golf course
Directions to Mecca Village:
> From Sydney
- Take the Newcastle Expressway from Sydney.
- Exit from the Expressway at the Budgewoi, Swansea, Charlestown exit (second exit after the Caltex Twin Service Station).
- Continue through the Doyalson traffic lights then turn left onto Ruttleys Road (sign post to Mannering Park).
- Travel approximately 2 km and Mecca Village is on your right.
> From Newcastle
- Take the F3 Expressway towards Sydney.
- Exit from the Expressway at the Morisset exit and turn left onto Mandalong Rd.
- Go straight ahead through the first roundabout.
- Turn right at the next roundabout onto Wyee Rd then travel approximately 6km then turn left onto Ruttleys Road (sign post to Wyee Point and Mannering Park).
- Travel approximately 4 km and Mecca Village is on your left.
Great value for money at $21,900.00 ono
Please call ******** 325.
Inspections by appointment as we are travelling from Sydney.
- Date Listed:15/03/2019
- Last Edited:15/03/2019
- Air Conditioning:Yes
- Listing Type:Private seller
- Sleeping Capacity (people):8
- Caravan Type:On Site Van
- Length (ft):30
Onsite Caravan Ulladulla
On-site caravan @7mile beach
Onsite Caravan/Cabin, Sleeps 7 - Wisemans Ferry
On-site Van - Wisemans Ferry Ski Park
Beautiful Waterfront: Onsite Vans @ Torrens Water Ski Gardens
Onsite Van big 4 lake Conjola
Onsite van gerroa disovey park
Onsite Caravan Diamond Beach
onsite caravan Sussex Inlet
On site caravan