Rabbit, cage and play pen!
Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
- Baby mini lop bunny rabbits gold/ harlequin Vienna -Ready end AugustNew litter born 13/7/21. Ready in 8 weeks. Photos coming. Get in quick if you want one of these lovely colours. gold and harlequin vienna (can have blue eyes - white stripes/ feet). Havent got their sex yet. The first few photos are some examples of the previous vienna harley baby bunnies. These babies are still too young to tell their colours and sex. They will be gold with stripes. They may also have blue eyes. Some will have white and black stripes. Some could have only white stripes. S$200NegotiableMatcham, NSW•5w
- Netherland Dwarf Bunnies! 🐰 Friendly little bunny rabbits!Netherland Dwarf bunny rabbits Born 25th May 9 weeks old and ready for their forever homes White Frosty Point male with blue eyes (pic 2&3) Black Otter male with brown eyes (pic 2&4) White Frosty Point female with blue eyes (5&6) Very adorable, friendly and playful little bunnies They will need 12 weeks vaccs and mite treatment after you take these babies home. Your bunny will go to your new home with a starter pack of fresh hay and pellets to help transition over to your food. They are cu$100NegotiableTerrigal, NSW•1w
- Rabbits and guinea pigs for saleFlemish and Californian Rabbits and different variety of guinea pigs upbfor sale Rabbits from $80 guinea pigs from $30 For all inquiries Please email or message$80Mardi, NSW•1w
- 2x male Gaint Flemish rabbits.I have 2 male flemish that are almost ready for the new forever homes . One is white and the other is black with grey tips in colour.. Comes wormed and mite/flea treated with a 2kg bag of food. Pick up umina beach on the central coast. Please be aware that there is no pick up untill after covid lock down as im am on the central coast. Please contact me to discuss any details.$60Umina Beach, NSW•1w
- Wild rabbitsSold live for meat or breeding new stock weekly caught humanly with ferrets negotiable with the more you take.$30NegotiableSomersby, NSW•15h
- PURE BREED MINI LOP BABY BUNNIESThese 7 gorgeous baby mini lop rabbits have been handled by kids on a daily basis. They are currently 3 weeks old and will be ready when they turn 5 weeks old. The white bunny with blue eyes will be $90 and the two brown bunnies will be $100. The plain white rabbits will be $60$100Hamlyn Terrace, NSW•2d
- Giant Flemish rabbits for sale2 giants for sale Male is brown and white Female is grey and white About 1 year old each. $40 each negotiable$40NegotiableFountaindale, NSW•3d
- Minilop Baby rabbits! ONE LEFT Gorgeous Hand Reared4 beautiful minilop babies. All boys. 2 mottled orange and white and 2 mottled black and white. Ready to go THIS WEEKENED- 8 weeks old and fully weaned. Hand reared with lots of handling and free roaming time. Comfortable with people and children. Photos of both parents also included. Dad is black minilop with a wonderful personality and temperment. Sits on your lap whilst you're watching TV. Mum is a beige and white mini lop cross and loves a good pat. Please feel free to message f$80Point Clare, NSW•3w
- Vienna Mini Lop Baby Bunnies/RabbitsWe have five vienna mini lop bunnies in search of there forever home. They are ready to be collected from the 30th of July - will require a $50 non refundable deposit if wanting to hold. Cream Vienna - Girl (photo 1) SOLD Blue Vienna - Boy (photo 2) Chocolate Vienna - Boy (photo 4) White - Girl (photo 5) SOLD Sooty - Boy (photo 3) SOLD Serious enquires/buyers only$100Halekulani, NSW•3w
- Baby Rabbit Mini lopBaby Pure Breed Mini lop Female She was born on the 28/5/21, she is 9 weeks old. She is pure breed mini lop, mum is black and dad is a brown and white butterfly. She had been handle everyday and cuddled. She has such great unique personality. She would make the perfect pet or breeder. She is $150 and will come with food and a birth certificate. We will have a contactless pick up and will be wearing mask. We are located at Ourimbah, Central Coast. Please feel free to ask any questions.$150Ourimbah, NSW•2d
- Bonded male rabbits bunnyFree to right home. We need to re home our 2 bonded male desexed bunnies. They MUST stay together. They are not getting enough love and attention at our place. White is very friendly/cuddly, brown needs some more time. Please let me know about your family situation to see if this would be a good fit for you.FreeBuff Point, NSW•3w