I bought this ATM from Cashpod ATM Solutions in Sydney 4 years ago. It has sat and serviced a hotel reception. It has been well maintained and cleaned on a regular basis. The ATM would suit a buyer that has a small business of any kind that would like to provide an additional service to add value to their current business.
The CashPod ATM allows you to develop or customise applications to suit specific needs and locations. This model can be programmed to better manage your service offerings and help protect your patronage. For example,
• You can customise direct charge options, eg variable transaction fees during happy hours or at weekends, or charge different rates to holders of different credit and debit cards;
• Engage customers with new direct marketing promotions, like couponing or on-screen advertising with voice prompts;
• Enforce 24-hour withdrawal limits using iRep, our Responsible Entertainment Pack, to manage withdrawal frequencies and amounts as legislated for the gaming industry.
• PC based ATM platform utilising Windows XP operating system for greater transaction processing speed and functionality;
• Provides versatility when developing client specific applications.
Printer, Power and Reporting
• 80mm graphical thermal receipt printer.
• Uninterrupted power supply to eliminate damage from power surges;
• Standard battery backup to complete active transactions in the event of power loss;
• Automatic error recovery designed to maximize uptime;
• Merchant reporting includes detailed monthly reports, accurate cash information, transaction activity and revenue generated by transactions.
Adding Value to Your Business
High Quality Graphics Display
• Large 15.1" colour monitor with an infrared touch, LCD screen (1,024 x 768 SVGA resolution) ideal for on-screen advertising and other direct marketing promotions;
• Pre-set touch "buttons" for cash withdrawals and account balance inquiries;
• Toughened glass for high traffic venues;
• Optional voice prompts to help the elderly and the vision impaired.
• Visa PED approved PIN pad (EPP) and Triple
DES PIN encryption to protect cardholder data;
• Strategic placement of PIN pad shield to protect cardholder data input details, with built-in mirror to prevent shoulder surfing;
• On-board surveillance camera;
• Security shutter help prevent fraud and cardholder disputes;
• Proprietary, enhanced security, business hours safe.
EMV Card Reader
• Certified EMV dip card reader.
• Visual diagnostics enables merchants to identify operational problems quickly, minimising downtime;
• Two-way remote session performs diagnostics including checks of system processes for normal operation, individual device testing and analysis of diagnostic log files. Mandrake.ATM can then rectify problems remotely or dispatch an engineer to your location with the information and parts needed for repair. This reduces service fees and lost revenue due to down time.
• Optional wireless communication for faster onsite installation and transaction processing speeds, and lower communications costs;
Appearance and Dimensions
• Sleek, contemporary appearance;
• Small foot print and ergonomic design to be installed where space is a premium
- Date Listed:03/12/2019
- Last Edited:04/12/2019
Uniwell CX-3500 Electronic Cash Register
DYMO Letra Tag
Helicopter radio control