2 +more images
General Labourer (Civil)
Eco Line Solutions would like to invite suitable applicants to apply for a number of positions that have become available due to growth over the last year resulting in a large portfolio of projects across the Australia Pacific Region.
We currently have several projects in various locations around the NSW South Coast, including West Nowra, Bega and Merimbula.
Available positions include:
* General Labour - for general civil labouring task on civil construction sites
* Leading Hand - Individuals capable of managing a small crew of personnel in day to day site activities, opportunity for further development
* Traineeships - Practical individuals who are interested in becoming thermal plastic weldingtechnicians
Eco Line is a leader in the installation of PE geomembrane liners, geosynthetic clay liners, geotextile and Polyethylene (PE) Pipe's. Servicing projects in various applications including dams, mining, petrochemical, solid and liquid waste management amongst other unique applications around Australia and the Pacific Region.
As a family owned and operated company we recognise and reward those individuals who are dedicated to delivery works efficiently, safely and to a high quality standard. Our office and depot is based in Sydney.
Personnel that are flexible, willing to travel / work away, hard working and have a positive attitude are best suited to succeed within this expanding company. With opportunities for individuals to receive internal traineeship and external training and qualifications to broaden skills and certifications.
Performance and capabilities will be reviewed during a paid trial period for successful applicants.
Duties and Responsibilities (instruction and appropriate training to be provided);
- General Civil and Labouring Construction activities
- Deployment, preparation and welding of PE liners, GCL, geotextiles and other liner materials
- QA Testing and assessment of installed materials to a project specification
- PE Pipe welding and fabrication
- Opportunity to operate and/or be trained to operate plant and equipment
- Driving company vehicles and trailers
What we are looking for in candidates;
- Individual who have practical experience within the construction industry and are looking for an opportunity to excel in their career
- Junior applicants looking for personnel and professional development within a specialised construction company
- Maturity, professionalism and people that are prepared to work hard
- Punctual and reliable
- Prepared to work outdoors exposed to the element, and / or at night to avoid hot ambient conditions
- Fit, healthy and able to work in physically demanding tasks, and from time to time capable of working extended hours
- Ability to understand and follow directions and instructions
- Crucial to be able to work in a team environment
- Have a good attitude, respectful and polite to others
- A commitment to safety and quality
- Good communication skills
- Individuals who have experience with using various site construction tools such as grinders, heating elements and an understanding of the use of electrical generators and equipment is an advantage
- Self motivated and able to work independently when required
Many of our projects are based in Sydney (approx. 60-70%) with other works located outside of Sydney (approx. 40-30%) outside of Sydney. Projects located outside of Sydney will be required to travel, work and be accommodated with our installation team outside of Sydney for various project durations.
- Date Listed:
- Last Edited:
- Job Type:
- Salary Type:
- Hourly Rate