Battery Isolator Smart Solenoid
When you have a dual battery system you’re able to run your auxiliary loads like fridge’s, lights and entertainment equipment without the fear of flattening your starter battery.
The Isolator disconnects the auxiliary battery when the vehicle is not running and charges both starting and auxiliary battery whilst driving.
• Cool operating temperature when energised
• Optional LED for operating indication and fault indication (included)
• Manual override to self-jump start your vehicle
• Aux battery will disconnect at low voltage even in override mode to protect main battery
• 2 second operational delay
• High voltage disconnect if alternator regulator fails
• Handles short surges in voltage up to 50v
Having a dual battery system is recommended when travelling the Australian outback to always ensure you have enough power to start your vehicle even when enjoying some of the comforts of home while travelling
• Connect Voltage 13.2v
• Disconnect Voltage 12.7v
• 100 Amp –Continuous rating
At oZe4x4 we also have a range of solar power products to cater for all your 4WD and camping needs.
If you would like to have your dual battery system installed, we can do that for you too at our Maddington warehouse.
Visit us online
Visit us in store Unit 2/111 Kelvin Road Maddington 6109
Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm
Thurs 9am to 6pm
Sat 9am to 1pm
Sun 11am to 2pm
Call Glenn ******** 505
Steve ******** 408
- Date Listed:
- Last Edited: