Q-Ride business for sale
Do you have a passion for motorbikes and teaching? Fantastic business opportunity for someone looking at getting into the Q Ride industry.
Registered service provider (RSP) business up for sale on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland.
What does this mean?
* You will receive all policies and procedures to be a RSP with the Department of Transport and Main Roads.
* You conduct all Q ride courses, pre learner, re and r class.
* 3 LAMs bikes included and one R class bike included.
* Online booking system included that integrates with Quickbooks or Xero (and others)
* EFTPOS set up that integrates with the booking system
* Website which has an excellent google rating. No google advertising required.
* Social media presence with 5* feedback.
* Many jackets, helmets, gloves and wet weather gear.
* Bluetooth communication equipment.
* 3 Bike trailer
* Signage, cones etc to set up courses.
* Home based Business. You store the bikes at home and either use the trailer to take the bikes to the car park for a Pre Learner Q Rides or students head out from your location for lessons and other Q Rides.
* 2 car parks currently approved for use.
* The business has been running very successfully for over 4 years and has received nothing but positive feedback from customers.
* Countless hours have been spent on setting up the business processes to eliminate as much administration overhead as possible. Spend most of your time doing what you love.
* Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle.
The business currently markets to people not looking for large classes, students wanting the more personalised approach. However, the new owner can increase the number of courses and students each week if they wish. It's the sort of business where there is continual work and as much or as little as you want.
Everyone has do a Q Ride to get their license so as long as you do right by your customers, you will always have work.
What do you need to do?
You will be required to complete some training to become an Authorized Rider Trainer if you wish to personally do the training. This includes:
* Successfully complete a Certificate IV qualification in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport Motorcycle Riding Instruction) TLI41416, and
* Complete a Q-Ride Rider Trainer Curriculum Training course, and
* Complete a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment - TAE40116 or TAE40110 or
* Have completed Assessment Competency Units, TAEASS401 and TAESS402, or
* TLISS00162 Driving Instructor Skill Set
* You will also need a garage or storage location for the bikes.
The business currently employs an Authorized Rider Trainer so there is an option to run the business from the sidelines if you wish.
Why the sale?
The sale is regretful, however, the owner is no longer able to operate the business due to an injury. The owner has been employing another trainer, however, this is not ideal for this business. The money is made by the owner doing the work as there is not a lot of margin. It's a good income if you work yourself for an average of 20hrs a week.
Financial records are available to serious purchasers.
Contact qri******@******com for more information. A confidentiality agreement will need to be signed before the finer details will be disclosed. This is to ensure the business continues to operate normally and not be impacted by the sale.
- Date Listed:15/02/2019
- Last Edited:28/02/2019
- Business Type:Education/Training
Established Entertainment and Education Franchise with LEGO®
RTO for Sale
Growing Education/ Entertainment Business for sale
Global Online Home Based Business
RTO For Sale - Domestic
Driverzed Driver Training
CRICOS RTO for sale
Domestic RTO for Sale
Baby Music Franchise for Sale!