Event production drapery person
At Events Horizon drapes are us. We set up and pack down draping for major corporate events and major television.shows.
We are growing quickly and are looking for someone to grow with us!
This is an initial 6-month contract with the possibility of an ongoing role.
Our jobs are many and varied but essentially involve setting up of draping for events both major and minor at a variety of locations throughout Sydney.
We are looking for a helpful allrounder with an eye for detail and good physical health. You will be a good communicator, have a strong work ethic and work well with others or alone as is required.
Your role would include but not be limited to-
-Setting up drapes on location using the pipe and drape push up system.
- Delivering drapes and rigging to dry hire clients
- communicating with clients and supervisor to ensure client satisfaction and completion of jobs to a high standard.
- general warehouse duties including organising, sorting, cleaning and folding of drapes
-Have an eye for detail
-Have good organisational skills
-Be able-bodied (some heavy lifting)
-Be able to take initiative and pre-empt tasks
- Work well in a team
- Be able to work to complete tasks alone
-Have full NSW drivers licence
-Be available to work at sometimes odd hours, weekends ect.
Idealy you have (but not mandatory)
- some experience in the Sydney events industry 1-2 years
We are a small tight team with a culture of people first, work hard and enjoy our work. We love what we do and our clients love us for it.
If you think you might be a good fit for this role please apply in writing to-
- Date Listed:16/02/2020
- Last Edited:16/02/2020
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Contract
- Salary Detail:Hourly rate dependent on experience plus super
Waitress for Private functions
Looking for a vietnamese person to pick pack products at my house
Remedial Massage Therapist
Wedding Video Editor
HOUSEKEEPER MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Seamstress, dressmaker, tailor wanted