Fully Furnished Room in Swanston Street
260$ per week, including all bills. The bond is two weeks' rent.
Tram stop just at the doorstep as well as close to Melbourne Uni, RMIT, Aldi, Victoria Market and Melbourne Central Train Station.
- Looking for a professional or a student. backpackers, the elderly are welcome as well. LGBTI friendly.
- Room has a great view with a large window. The room includes, single bed, bedside lamp,,chair, and study desk, and large built in robe, with mirror on it. The room floor is carpeted as well as the entire house. Brand new linens, pillows and blankets can be provided if you want. Otherwise you can use your own. can be flexible about the furniture, so feel free to discuss further.
- You will be living with me only. not a party house but I am having night shifts occasionally. Then you can party perhaps:)
- House has got all the appliances (washing machine, fridge, small kitchen appliances such as grill, toaster, kettle, microwave and all the cutlery)
- There is also a communal laundry if you want to use a dryer or wash your bulky items. just a few dollars per wash I think.
- Bond is two weeks' rent. The notice period is also two weeks.
- I am about the get Netflix and PlayStation 4, so when you dont go out, you can still have some entertainment at home.
- smoking only outside
- No pets, No couples.
- text me or message me on here for an inspection.
- Date Listed:23/05/2020
- Last Edited:4 hours ago
- Bedrooms:2 Bedrooms
- Dwelling Type:Flatshare
- Pet Friendly:No
- Bathrooms:1 Bathroom
- Parking:Off Street
- Preferred Gender:No Preference
Fully Furnished Private Room in Southbank
555 Swanston Street private room for single or couple ONLY 120/230
Fully Furnished Room
Fully furnished Rooms for rent in Murrumbeena
Rooms for Rent in Fully Furnished Sharehouse
Fully Furnished room with all bills included!!
1 Bedroom in a fully furnished apartment in Melbourne City
Room for rent
Large Room in CBD