Power and utilities banksman/labourer
2014 – July 2016
July 2016 – present
• Diploma Level 1 Bricklaying
• NVQ and Diploma Level 2 Bricklaying
The above is combined with CITB funded work experience with R O Williams, Building Contractors, Cydnerth, Gellilydan,
Apprentice Bricklayer Duties include;
• Preparing foundations and preparing mortar mix ready for laying
brick and block-work.
• General labouring duties.
• Assisting with safe erection of scaffolding.
• Cleaning, handling and maintenance of tools.
• I have also learnt about Manual Handling techniques.
D & C Jones Co Ltd - Power & Utilities
• Since commencing employment with D & C Jones Co Ltd on 13 July
2016 as a General Operative, I have attained the following training
• Emergency First Aid at Work 28/07/2017
• SP Energy Networks certificate of Authorisation as follows;
WI-1 Authorised to work on isolated plant / apparatus adjacent to live apparatus Low Voltage (LV), 11KV, 33KV and 275/400KV.
I am also authorised to erect wood poles into live lines at LV and 11KV using 180/360 degree excavator with handling attachment, sling method, vehicle mounted loader & sling.
• Working at Heights
• Manual Handling Awareness Course
• Abrasive Wheels Awareness Course
• Cable Avoidance Awareness Course
• Plant Master – Lorry Loader Assessment
• Plant Master – Excavator 360 (Wheeled & Tracked)
- Date Listed:16/01/2020
- Last Edited:16/01/2020
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Agency
- Job Type:Graduate
Looking for a Job/ Labourer or other
Urgantly Looking for work
Labourer; IMMEDIATE START
Looking for a Full Time/ Part Time/ Casual Job
French girl looking for a job
Looking for any work; cleaning,gardening,labouring,...
Looking for job
Backpacker looking for a job
Looking for a job