Executive Assistant job in Melbourne CBD. $43ph, 6 month contract, immediate start.
Your new company
This Federal Government organisation is seeking a highly experienced Executive Assistant to join the team for a 6 month contract (with possible extension) located in Melbourne CBD.
Your new role
As an Executive Assistant you will undertake a broad range of administrative tasks:
- Coordination of meetings and events, including taking minutes for key meetings and diary management.
- Monitoring of key deadlines and activities through the use of Microsoft Outlook and other tools including OneNote.
- Monitoring and managing emails and calls and responding on behalf of the National Manager.
- Work flexibly as part of teams and independently across a range of projects at the same time.
- Managing and reconciling travel arrangements.
- Creating reports to collate and present data using a range of computer systems, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Financial reconciliation and undertaking purchasing and payment of accounts.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated previous Executive Assistant experience supporting at a senior level is crucial
- Previous experience in Australian Federal Government or State Government is essential
- Background in banking or finance administration favourable
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A well-developed understanding or ability to quickly acquire an understanding of the role, purpose and objectives of the organisation
- Demonstrated experience and ability to effectively develop and manage budgets and develop business and governance policies
- Able to engage, support and work collaboratively with other people, including the ability to contribute/respond/inform others, manage and coordinate a range of contractors and contractual arrangements.
- Highly motivated and resilient outlook
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organise and prioritise a demanding workload in a high paced environment.
- Work in a flexible environment and adapt to meet immediate and future challenges
- Be accountable for accurate completion of work within time frames and with quality outcomes.
What you'll get in return
You will be remunerated with an attractive hourly rate of $43 per hour plus superannuation and gain experience working in a high profile Federal Government organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please email an updated CV to Chanelle Castro on cha******@******.au . Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
- Date Listed:Yesterday
- Last Edited:Yesterday
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Temp
Flexible Secartary/P.A/Administrative Assistance - Home Based Role
Sales Executive role in Real Estate Office
administration and customer service
Office Admin Person
Music Student / Student with Gym Experience
Multiple Admin Assistants Required | Disability Employment Specialist