We are seeking an enthusiastic conveyancing assistant to work full time.
The day to day duties of the right candidate(s):
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- A passion for assisting clients through the conveyancing process.
- Opening files.
- Searches titles and applies for certificates.
- Answering the phone, photocopying, scanning and basic admin duties.
- Following a file/diarising and setting tasks so that the sale/purchase runs smoothly
- Have experience as an administrative assistant;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- High attention to detail and quick learning ability;
- The ability to multi task and juggle competing priorities;
- The ability to work autonomously but also as part of the team;
- Well presented with a 'can do' attitude.
- Language skills: Mandarin/Cantonese preferred but not essential.
- Well established conveyancing firm.
Salary/rate on preferred hours and experience.
All applicants invited to apply.
- Date Listed:26/11/2019
- Last Edited:26/11/2019
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Job Type:Full-time
Immigration/Conveyancing Assistant: Volunteer Position
Volunteer law clerk required
Corporaten Lawyer Full time/Part time
Looking for a Town Planning and Property Lawyer
Are you a lawyer- looking for a job??
Volunteer legal work