2 DAY ROAD TRIP GREAT OCEAN ROAD SURF/CAMP TRIP. 10 SEATS
SUN JAN 20
WED JAN 23
MON JAN 28
WED JAN 30
Andrew and Adam ( and jacko the doggo) here.
We are to mid 20 Australians from Melbourne who a few years ago started awesome relaxed road trips/tours for social travellers along the great ocean road.
Being travellers ourselves, we know exactly what you guys want for this part of Australia. We know that it’s not always about the things you see or learn about, but it’s about the laughs you have, the experiences you have and most of all the people you meet. We know traditional tours are super boring, and sometimes it can be difficult to find the right group of people with the same schedule to do this road trip with.
We wanted to create perfect two days no tour or group of people could possibly match… So we bought van, A huge Native American teepee, tents sleeping bags, surfboards and everything you would need for a few days away and created our new project ‘TEEPEE TOURS’
**Dont want to read? Watch this to see how we do it https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eA60TXsJZQ4
We’ve created the perfect road trip along the great ocean road which includes surfing (optional),stopping whenever you feel like it, plenty of sites and views, Hidden beaches, off the beaten track places to see koalas and kangaroos, music, banter, bbq and camping by the campfire with live guitar... Oh and we sometimes bring our DOG- Jacko
SO WHAT DO WE DO?
-We will pick you up from St Pauls Cathedral or St Kilda by 9am
-Get to know everyone, more importantly get a playlist with good tunes set up on Spotify
-Stop for any alcohol you want
-Bells Beach to watch the pros surf
-Cruise through iconic surf towns like Torquay, Anglesea and Lorne
-Stop for our 2 hour surf session with an instructor ( beginner friendly/wetsuits and boards provided)
- Cruise through the best part of the road trip
-Kennett River to hand feed birds and see Koalas
- Cape Patton for an amazing lookout
- Apollo Bay for one last shop/ stock up on drinks
- cruise to our private campsite where we stay for the night on our HUGE 8x8 metre TEEPEE!
- THE TEEPEE is furnished with 11 comfortable beds, beanbags, fairy lights, instruments, blankets pillows and sleeping bags and small fire in the middle to keep us warm and social. Here we will have heaps of fun just talking, playing games, having an Australian barbecue (try to eat some kangaroo.. if you want) , Andrew is a musician and will get the guitar out and enjoy fading away under the amazing stars to the sound of the fire crackling and the waves crashing .
- wake up, breakfast and leave by 9 AM.
- go to a secret spot to see kangaroos in the wild
- get down and close to the 12 apostles at two Gibson steps
- 12 apostles View point
- Lochard gorge
- Drive back to Melbourne with lunch in between and be back by 4 PM.
- go home and refresh… And if you have energy we will go to an awesome bar in vibrant Fitzroy, Brunswick Street for live music
WHAT DO WE HAVE?
You really do not need to bring anything except yourself and a small bag with the basic essentials such as warm clothes, toiletries, water bottle and a towel. We have everything else! Including…
We provide all meals, surfing lessons, accommodation, park entrance fees and even a bag of goon to share. Really all you would need to pay for is your alcohol if you like.
Not sold yet? Check out our trip adviser page
Video of how we do it
We leave every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday from now until May.
Contact us on ******** 833 or reply here at inf******@******com or just book on our website.
Price: 250 p/p with surfing
225 without surfing
- Date Listed:22/01/2019
- Last Edited:22/01/2019
Great Ocean Road - Day Trip
Travel friend for trip to brisbane.
Great Ocean Road tomorrow ride share
Crew for trip across to Tasmania
Travel mates ~ Tasmania ~ great ocean road ~ west coast
Lift Melbourne - Adelaide GREAT OCEAN ROAD 09/02/2019
Melbourne to Sydney Rideshare
Rideshare Melbourne to Adelaide
Rideshare from Melbourne up the east coast