BIG Supermarket Merchandisers - MOONEE PONDS
- Competitive hourly rate
- Casual position, perfect for work-life balance
- Work allocated 2 weeks in advance
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry-leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 2,000 strong across Australia and NZ and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, planograms and merchandising.
An opportunity has arrived for an experienced Planogram Merchandisers to join the Coles Relay Team (CRT) on an ongoing, casual basis. You will be responsible for maintaining store relationships, implementing and validating supplier layouts, whilst assisting BIG in supporting Australia's major supermarket retailer, Coles.
Hours will fluctuate dependent on the needs of the business with up to 20 hours on offer.
Your responsibilities as a BIG Planogram Merchandiser include:
- Building and maintaining quality planograms in stores
- Ensure administrative tasks are completed and submitted on time and accurately
- Uploading quality photos using a smartphone
- Working autonomously and take accountability for outcomes
- Reporting key product insights back to BIG and Coles
- Ability to identify and escalate any concerns in-store
- Adhere to Coles Relay Standards and Ways of Working
- Pricing and ticketing compliance
- Ensure all safe work practices are adhered to
- Planogram experience in a supermarket setting is a MUST
- Ability to use a smart device
- Strong communication, organisational skills and attention to detail
- An ability to work autonomously but with an overall team focus
- Current driver's licence and access to reliable transport is desirable, although not essential
- Experience working within the Coles Group is highly regarded
As with all merchandising work, there is manual handling and occasional heavy lifting required. Therefore, it is essential candidates have the capacity and capability to complete work in line with our WHS guidelines.
BIG, our people are the heart of our business. We attract BIG personalities bursting with talent and the appetite to make a BIG difference every day of the week. We nurture a culture of learning and friendship and it is reflected in our people and the relationships they build with our customers and each other.
Please apply by submitting your resume if this sounds like you and state your SUBURB you reside in.
*only successful candidates will be engaged.
Create Influence, Think BIG!
- Date Listed:04/04/2020
- Last Edited:04/04/2020
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Casual
Amusement Machine Merchandiser - Melbourne
Looking for job
MARTIAL ARTS PRACTICE PARTNER NEEDED $20 PER HOUR
7-Eleven Retail Assistant - Location: Melbourne CBD
Menswear Sales Assistant Benjamin Barker Australia
7-Eleven Melbourne CBD Hiring
Shelf Stacker (Melbourne,VIC)
marketing DIGITAL SALES
Retail Assistant / Checkout Staff