Looking for a Boilermaker with hydraulic fitting experience in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
Our client specialise in building truck chassis for the waste and construction industry. Due to an increase in demand they are looking to expand the size of their team.
- Read an interpret drawings and custom specifications for customer needs
- Follow OH&S protocol
- Fit hydraulic components
- Use of EWP and overhead crane
- Qualified Boilermaker
- Have a mechanical aptitude
- Have an understanding of hydraulic components
- Truck and trailer welding is an advantage
- Safety focused
- Working at heights ticket
Above award rate and this position is a temporary to permanent position after a 6 month probation period.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Toby Evans on 61 3******5664.
- Date Listed:16/01/2020
- Last Edited:16/01/2020
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Job Type:Full-time
General Meat Process Labourers Melbourne
Permanent position for Boilermakers and fitters
Entry and Skilled Meat Workers
Meat Processors / Labourers
Multiple Process Workers/Labourers
Senior Electronic/ Design Engineer
Factory Manager - Glazing and Windows