General Manager of Marketing & Communications
- Iconic and progressive restaurant group
- Dynamic work environment
- Immediate start available for successful applicant
About The Lucas Group:
The Lucas Group is a multi award winning, independently run hospitality group, growing at an exponential rate. Renowned for dynamic concepts, excellent cuisine, upbeat venues and exceptional guest service, The Lucas Group is one of Melbourne's most dynamic and progressive Hospitality Groups. Encompassing the hugely successful Chin Chin Restaurant & GoGo Bar, along with Baby Pizzeria, Kong BBQ, Hawker Hall, award-winning three-level Japanese concept, Kisumé, and Chin Chin Sydney. As The Lucas Group continues to expand, we can provide the opportunity to further develop and advance your career.
About the Role: Develop and deliver the strategic marketing plan for Lucas Restaurants’ existing and future brands to drive growth, increase brand awareness and engagement with Lucas Restaurants’ guests. You will be responsible for all areas of marketing, public relations and internal and external communications partnering closely with the Senior Leadership and Management team to establish innovative, effective and high reach marketing and communication activities to positively impact business performance, staff and guest experiences.
Maximise dollar spend, lead, coach and mentor direct reports completing the day-to-day marketing and communication tasks, manage and make accountable the external marketing consultants engaged by Lucas Restaurants, as well as (but not limited to) the below:
- Develop and implement a pro-active marketing strategy to meet Lucas Restaurant’s business needs and projected business outcomes, and to evaluate that strategy using market research to ensure its currency and contemporary positioning.
- Develop and implement digital content strategies.
- Manage strategic partnerships and leverage the powerful proposition of the group's brand portfolio.
- Manage public relations needs and initiatives, liaising with industry media, and manage the activities of Brand Ambassadors.
- Drive further online engagement through a solid social media and content plan and internal education and adoption of social media tools across the brands.
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of marketing professionals. Actively promote and demonstrate clear direction, acting as a coach and mentor to direct reports.
- Prepare, review and control budget proposals for all marketing and communications expenditure. Apply a strong financial management approach to the marketing department’s allocated budget.
- Analyse the cost and effectiveness of marketing and communications campaigns. Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and guest satisfaction.
- Ensure consistency in all printed and electronic communications. Ensure all content is targeted appropriately to market segments.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Actively support and participate in the Performance Management System (PMS) appraisal process, reporting bi-annually on direct reports outcomes and goals.
- Ongoing involvement with new venues - from concept to completion. Participate in: market research and concepts; menu and beverage tastings and design; graphic design scope and direction; digital strategy; opening plans; pre-launch concepts, pop-ups, soft launch competitions, social media strategies and competitions.
- Approve and encourage professional development of direct reports. Liaise with CEO and HR Manager on the marketing team’s training and development needs.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive marketing experience with minimum of 5 years experience as a Marketing Manager or similar.
- Exceptional level of business acumen and high-level ability to analyse data and make recommendations based on data driven insights.
- Experience in strategic planning and effectively driving the vision.
- Excellent financial, budgeting, organisational and planning skills with the capability to multitask in a high energy and fast paced environment.
- Experience/familiarity with marketing technology and practices including: audience targeting, media/funnel optimisation, SEO, analytics and content marketing.
- Experience in digital and marketing campaigns.
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Incredible attention to detail and commitment to ensure marketing and brand guidelines are created, developed, reviewed, monitored and adhered to.
- Sophisticated leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively across different brands and within different cultures and teams.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all internal departments, external agencies, suppliers and business partners.
- Demonstrated innovative approach to business with the ability to identify growth opportunities.
- Excellent team player and exhibit a high level of motivation and drive .
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about people, hospitality and experiences.
- Bachelor in Marketing (or similar qualification) with post graduate study being highly regarded.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, advanced understanding and proficiency in social media applications, use of Mac and PC.
How to Apply: Click 'Apply' and submit your current CV and cover letter. For a confidential discussion about the role, contact Recruitment on 03******7313 .
- Date Listed:12/11/2018
- Last Edited:12/11/2018
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time
- Salary Detail:Growing company!
ACCOUNT MANAGER - MARKETING
Retail Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing & Sales Support Officer
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Fashion Ecommerce Assistant
Event Manager and Publicist
Entry-Level Sales & Customer Service (No experience required)
Excited Marketing Assistant Wanted! Grow your career today!
TOURISM AND EVENTS COORDINATOR
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY, UNCAPPED INCOME HIRING IMMEDIATELY!!