Commercial & Residential Valuers Required! Melbourne.
Experienced Commercial / Residential Valuer - VIC, Melbourne. Permanent Position.
Due to continued growth, our client, a leading global Valuations company are looking to further strengthen and grow their valuations team with experienced Commercial and residential Valuations Consultant. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Property Valuer to join the team.
Any niche valuations experience is highly regarded.
- Completing valuation projects across a range of industries.
- Managing resources and valuers to assist in completing valuation projects.
- Working with management to continue to grow the practice.
- Forming strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Working both as part of a team and individually to complete valuation assignments.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum AAPI.
- 3 years commercial valuation experience within Australia.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Ability to be both self-sufficient and work as part of a team.
- Professional presentation.
- Client focused.
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced computer competency, in particular MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Competitive salary.
- Supportive company culture.
- Highly reputable company.
- Job security and stability.
- Great opportunity for progression.
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role or similar, please contact Rose Skipper with your resume and contact details. Or alternatively call Rose on ********5456
- Date Listed:01/04/2020
- Last Edited:01/04/2020
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Job Type:Full-time
- Salary Detail:commission
Sales & Marketing Manager
Project Manager - Industrial
Project Development Manager
Real Estate Sales Career (Start with Part time)
EXPERIENCED Real Estate Sales Wanted
Phone-Based Internship (Commission only)
$25 paid work (real estate work- no experience required)