4 +more images
I am selling this Half cabin boat with a 85 Evinrude outboard ( 1 owner always serviced)
I am currently looking for expressions of interest before finished but what you can expect is -
THE BOAT. ( Finishing date around mid November, photo is of current state, Only trailer has been completed. The boat is about to get its transformation soon)
1. Brand new gunwale ( rubber on the side)
2. Brand new floor ( 15 mm thick marine grade ply and with fibre glass cloth and mesh)
3. Brand new nav lights.
4. Brand new steering cable and steering helm.
5. Brand new speedo ( Mustang) and pickup unit with new tube.
6. Brand new paint job ( racing red) currently old orange
7. Brand new boat bow rail.
8. Brand new front bollard and anchor roller
9. 1979 Evinrude 85 HP engine , All even compression and only had one owner until I purchased ( Runs really well)
10. Brand new wiring through out the boat.
11. brand new switch pannels
12. Brand new bilge pump.
13. Brand new upholstered cabin cushions ( racing red marine vinyl)
14. Nearly new red Bimini cover.
15. 12 months registration on boat.
16. Second hand folding pedestal seats x 2
17. New electrics ( new fuse box, bus bars etc)
18. Brand new perspex top windscreen.
19. Not much use second hand stainless steel steering wheel
20. Fuel tank and battery - second hand.
1. Brand new bow rollers x 4
2. Some roller brackets replaced with new
3. Trailer sanded back and painted with a rust inhibitor silver galv paint ( Not galv dipped)
4. Brand new fully submersible LED trailer lights
5. Brand new trailer boat winch
6. Brand new boat slide bars - with blue slips.
7. 11 months rego on trailer ( Already registered)
8. Not much used Jockey wheel
9. New wiring and flat plug.
And so much more.
This boat will also be advertised on gumtree and will have photos updated as the boat goes through progression ( On gumtree, Cant update the photos on ebay)
As you can see, you might be the lucky one to get a boat that has been redone from the ground up and with everything in it basically new!
I will be looking for offers around $2,999 - $4,999 , which is very reasonable considering what it will cost when this boat is finished . Materials , boat and outboard purchase price far exceeds that.
So why am I doing this? This is my winter hobby, to do up 1 boat every year to sell to one very lucky purchaser .
Sometime a make a tiny amount and sometime I loose but I enjoy doing and the boat will need to be gone by the end of November.
Please note the boat is currently orange but will be sprayed in marine paint ( racing red) Please do not purchase until finished, I will consider selling before completion at a cheaper rate but not under the start price, As the boat progresses the price will naturally head towards the top end of the asking price.
I look forward to your interest and can discuss further if needs be.
- Date Listed:
- Last Edited:
- Listing Type:
- Private seller
- Length (ft):
- Hull Type:
- Single Hull
- Hull Year: