Trak Shak offroad Camper Trailer with loads of upgrades.
The Trak Shak is unique due to:
* 2 x 35l Waeco 12/240v fridges inside front tailgate on a removable cradle which can easily be relocated to the kitchen area. Room for larger fridges, battery, generator, etc.
* Hard lid folds out sideways, then canvas & frame simply unfolds backwards, giving you 2 raised queen sized beds, large floor space and optional canvas room underneath the 2nd bed for more sleeping or storage space
* Internal Floor space is larger than than 2 queen sized beds. Loads of room for your gear and to move around.
* Integrated awning on canvas. Just pop in 2 poles with guy ropes, and your outdoor space is set up. Add on the mesh or solid walls for bug free space and more privacy.
* Solid clear PVC windows to keep rain/wind out but light in, or zip up the canvas window.
* 9 large flyscreen covered windows & doors for maximum ventilation. No dark stuffy tent space. Zipped up, the space becomes very dark for sleeping.
* Kitchen in rear tailgate can be used inside, or easily setup outside where ever you like, not just fixed to the camper. Water tap feeds from a jerry can or bucket.
* Trailer lid contains integrated boat loader. 1 person can flip your tinny onto the ground easily and load it back up top. Can also accomodate a roof rack for extra storage. Also has outboard motor mount over draw bar.
Optional kids room used about 5 times, and awning mesh and canvas room walls and clear pvc windows still unused. Canvas and PVC floor is in excellent condition, and I've used a full length tarp over it almost every time. Silver side up keeps heat out in summer, or black side up absorbs warmth in winter.
Read the original Trak Shak website to see full spec list, photo gallery.
The Original Trak Shak videos are available here:
Loads more photos of my Trak Shak here:
In Jan 2019, I upgraded the 12v system and relocated to lockable box, which includes:
* Custom battery tray for single, dual or extra large battery, NEW Projecta 25 amp DC-DC charger, Bosch 105ah Marine deep cycle battery, Solar power input (anderson plug), twin anderson outputs on rear, voltage meter, 2 x fuse blocks, anderson plug on fridge cradle and 6m anderson cable to reach fridges where ever you need them, not just attached to the camper.
Other modifications and upgrades include:
* New alloy wheels and AT tyres
* New Ultimate Suspension shocks & upgraded shock mounts
* Upgraded heavy duty King springs
* Foam toppers for both beds
* Child fence for 1 bed to prevent falls
* Silver/Black tarp to protect canvas and keep heat in or out
* Extra spreader bar for awning
* Drawers for right hand end of kitchen
* Roll of Marine carpet for inside area. Protects the floor & keeps it warmer in winter.
* Coleman 2 burner stove on custom stainless steel tray with storage underneath.
* New Waeco covers for 2 x 35l Waeco fridges.
* Resprayed entire front body due to paint chips, touched up some paint marks around other 3 sides and resprayed inside wheel arches.
* Original battery box on front tailgate now empty for storage, tool box, extra battery or perhaps removable battery box.
Happy to meet buyer part way if not local to Melbourne.
- Date Listed:20/05/2019
- Last Edited:19/06/2019
- GVM (Gross Vehicle Mass):1350
- Air Conditioning:No
- Listing Type:Private seller
- Model:Majestic SS
- Sleeping Capacity (people):6
- Registration Number:X25 333
- Make:Trak Shak
- Camper Trailer Type:Off Road Camper
Much loved Trak Shak camper trailer
Offroad Jayco Eagle 2012 camper
Offroad Camper Birdsville
Narre Warren South
Off-road Camper Trailer
Camper Trailer - 2010 Xtrail Xplorer Offroad
Ezytrail Off-Road CamperTrailer.
Offroad camper trailer - Heavy duty
Lifestyle Breakaway Elite Offroad Camper Trailer
2012 GIC off-road camper trailer
Dingo Offroad Camper Trailer