2003 Mitsubishi Challenger SUV
- Year: 2003
- 5 doors,
- 4-wheel drive (4WD), Hi & Lo gears allowing you to easily drive on the beach, gravels road and through the water;
- 180BHP, 3.0L Petrol V6, also has LPG tank although one of the components will need changing if wanting to use it.
- Unlead 91, consumption 13L / 100km.
- REGO (WA) - 3 months
- 70L Fuel Tank
- All 4 tyres in very good condition, spare provided but not in best condition
- Last service was done end of January
- Wheel alignment was also done in January;
- New brake pads all round done 1 month ago;
- Tie Rod Ends changed August 2018 along with a fair amount of other work to pass the Roadworthy so the car is now in great shape!
- The transmission and clutch changed in 2018
- Timing Belt, Water Pump and all other related components replaced beginning of March so the car is good for another 100k KMs at least!
- Lots of paperwork to back up the above
- Good appearance, some scratches but to be expected with the age, bodywork is otherwise in very good condition.
- Air Con works really well!
- Xenon headlights allow better lighting;
- 1 spare wheel;
- 1 roof rack (supplied with quality ratchet ties down) for storing equipment (petrol jerrycans, water can, etc.)
- 1 hydraulic jack moving (specific jack to lift 4WD) in case of puncture provided with two jack stands
- Electric windows
- 2x 12v charge points / USB port / radio: CD - USB - BLUETOOTH.
- Tow bar installed at rear
- Seats of the car have been removed, so there are lots of space under the bed and some storage boxes.
- Awning, which can shelter you from the Australian sun!!!
- An adjustable, foldable table;
- 2 camping chairs with insulated pockets;
- 1 can of water of 25L;
- 1 Jerry Can
- 1 bed: back seats have been removed (modification permit attained), you have a stable wooden structure 1 foam mattress (180x130), for better comfort.
- 3 pillows
- Sheets, duvet and blankets.
- Curtains and mosquito nets at the back windows, to sleep with the windows open!!!
- 2 sunshades (front and back)
We will also include a 4x man tent as well as a shelter tent which is perfect for the beach or to use to stargaze!
- 1 electric fridge with a capacity of 22L;
- 1 gas cooker;
- 1 Frying pan / 1 mini wok / 1 pot 4 bowls / 3 plates and all necessary cutlery and utensils 1 washing up bowl.
- Some storage boxes;
- 1 electric power converter / inverter: to connect the electric refrigerator and other appliances;
- 1 Fishing rod
- 1 bright torch
- Engine oil and coolant;
- Jump cables;
- 4 ratchet ties down, for the roof rack;
- 1 electric screwdriver;
- 1 small hand saw (useful to cut firewood);
- 1 tool box containing screwdrivers and ratchets.
Contact me on via Facebook or ******** 793 for any further information.
- Date Listed:21/03/2019
- Last Edited:07/04/2019
- Seller Type:Private seller
- Body Type:SUV
- Drive Train:4x4
- Fuel Type:Petrol - Unleaded
- Air Conditioning:Yes
- Registration Expiry:2 months - 03/07/2019
Sale 4x4 mitsubishi challenger automatic 2003 rego wa
2001 Mitsubishi Challenger SUV
2004 Mitsubishi Challenger SUV
1999 Mitsubishi Challenger SUV
2001 Mitsubishi Challenger SUV
2000 Mitsubishi Challenger SUV
2001 Mitsubishi LS Challenger