Villa for sale in over 50s Hunter Valley Village
Neath, NSW · over a week ago ·
This two bedroom home is situated on a large site.
Both bedrooms have built-in robes. Large, open plan living area. Reverse cycle air-conditioning, electric cook top and oven (near new), dishwasher, new bench tops and flooring in the kitchen, bay window, large back deck with bush views, recently painted throughout, large carport, extra outdoor entertaining area, and garden shed.
Enjoy the peace and tranquility of a secure gated over 50s lifestyle community at Neath (near Cessnock), in the beautiful Hunter Valley area. An easy drive to the vineyards and lush countryside of the Hunter Valley.
This well-appointed single level residence offers a private leafy retreat that is perfect for the over 50s. It features a light filled layout, good quality finishes and a low maintenance outdoor area that all combine to deliver a superb home in a great location.
- light and airy open design with good sized lounge and dining areas, with reverse cycle air-conditioner.
- wide covered and semi-enclosed back verandah for outdoor entertaining and relaxing
- two bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fan in main.
- well-equipped modern kitchen
- large shower and vanity
- separate toilet
- easy care yards plus a large carport, extra outdoor entertaining area, and lock-up garden shed.
- residents access to the village pool and recreational areas.
- the village has an in-ground salt water pool, recreational hall and monthly bus trips. Pet friendly.
- set in leafy surrounds, walk to transport and the famous historical Neath hotel (a real gem).
- pay approximately $220 per fortnight to cover water usage and council rates.
- village residents enjoy the tranquility of the village and still have access to medical, shopping and recreational facilities at nearby Cessnock, which is only 10 minutes away.
- The Hunter Valley Village at Neath is also only 40 minutes from Newcastle and the sparkling waterways of Port Stephens.
- For all enquiries, contact our friendly village manager, Mr. Gary Brown, on (02) *****4565 OR Email inf******@******.au
OR contact us on ******** 226 or (02) *****4021
- Date Listed:06/11/2019
- Last Edited:06/11/2019
- For Sale By:Owner
- Number of Bedrooms:2 Bedrooms
- Number of Bathrooms:1 Bathroom
- Dwelling Type:Townhouse/Villa
Sanctuary On Park Avenue, Kotara Unit 7, 11, 12
House appeal Duplex in Rutherford
Short Term Accommodation at Cooks Hill Parkside
Upper Hunter Valley Property at Murrundi
3 Bedroom Townhouse
Hawks Nest Pet Friendly Holiday house to rent
Tapas Restaurant - Hunter Valley
7 Night Stay at Tuncurry Lakes Resort - January 18th - 25th
DOH Swap Newcastle to Inner Sydney