105 Series Toyota Landcruiser
This isn't your everyday set up so if youre after a cheapy, this isnt for you. This vehicle has been built to travel Australia's roughest terrain.
It is in fantastic condition as the photo's show.
Some of the modifications and accessories fitted are as follows. Remember to keep the $$ calculations ticking over in your head as you add up what they'd cost if you have to buy them new.......
1. Engine is a 1hz which has been rebuilt to cater for a garrett turbo.
2. Garrett Turbo Charger.
3. 4 Speed Auto Transmission, Also rebuilt with receipts.
4. Roof top Air Box with 4 inch Alloy Snorkel feeding the Turbo.
5. TJM Bull Bar.
6. TJM 9500 lb Winch.
7. TJM Scrub Bars.
8. TJM Roof Rack.
9. Kaymar Rear Wheel Carrier.
10. Titan Twin Rear Draws with Fridge Slide.
11. UHF Radio and Aerial.
12. Tough Dog 4" Suspension on the front and 5" on the Rear.
13. ARB 122 Litre Long Range Diesel Tank. 217 Ltrs Total with factory Tank.
14. ARB 59 Ltr Alloy Water Tank.
15. Recaro Front Seats. So comfortable its not funny.
16. Front E-Lockers. With centre diff lock, this thing is almost unstoppable.
17. Manual Locking Front Hubs.
18. 750cca Starter Battery with a 100AH Deep Cycle battery under bonnet.
19. 170AH Deep Cycle Battery in the rear.
20. Drop Down Roof Mounted DVD Player for if you choose to take the kids.
21. Blue Tooth Stereo/GPS Head Unit.
22. 285 x 75 / 16 BF Goodrich All-Terrains -approx 75 to 80% tread left.
23. LED Driving Lights. Two x Lights for the rear when your camping.
24. Fog Lights.
25. 2.5 x 3m Awning.
26. Electrical system set up for solar although the solar panel isn't included.
27. Electric Brake Controler.
28. Twelve Pin plug for your trailer.
29. Twin battery monitoring gauge.
30. Anderson Plugs to power fridge.
31. Battery controller.
The Air Conditioning is very cold. Everything works as it should.
Rego is until April, 2020.
As you can see, there maybe 1 or 2 things you could put on, but this was ideal for me. Its been all over the place and never been in trouble.
If you have any questions in relation to this truck, please don't hesitate to ask. Leave your number and I'll call you back.
Truck is located in Niagara Park on the NSW Central Coast. I can deliver for the cost of fuel and transport home whether that be by Train or Plane.....Whichever is the quickest.
Thanks for looking.
2012 Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series T/D Wagon Workmate
2006 Toyota LandCruiser hzj78r
2008 Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series
2003 Toyota Landcruiser GXL 100 series
HJ47 Toyota Landcruiser
1992 1HDT 80 series landcruiser
1993 Toyota LandCruiser 11 SEAT Manual SUV
1997 Toyota LandCruiser DX Manual SUV
Toyota LandCruiser Prado 2004 VX
1998 Auto Landcruiser 4x4 Dual fuel