Assistant Manager Lekker Bikes Sydney
Lekker bikes is aDutch-born, Australian raised bicycle brand, thatset out tobring the Dutch bicycle lifestyle to Australia. we’ve been around for the past 9 years, selling Lekker Bikes all over the globe, witnessing immense growth and now owning stores in Sydney, Melbourne,andAmsterdam.
Perhaps you’ve heard of us before. We’re Dutch, and do things just a little differently. Our brand stores are not your everyday Bike shop, no…we're more than that. The Lekker Brand Stores are a place where people can feel part of the growing Lekker community, test ride the latest models, get a Lekker Care Free package, apparel and accessories , additional information or just a chat about their daily commute. We’re a hub for commuters, riders, and enthusiasts.
We’re looking for a like-minded team memeber who can help lift our Sydney Brand Store, and our Sydney presence to great heights, drive our customer service to an excellent level and let our Sydney hub perform. Organize test rides, events, workshops in the evenings and much more, help establish a rock solid Lekker community in Sydney.
As Assistant store manager, it’s up to you to divide your time between locking in sales with customers, organizing and optimizing your in-store team, making sure repairs are running smoothly, and liaising with our offices around the world. All the while, you’ll need to make sure everything about the store completely reflects what our brand stands for.
We're looking for a salaried position (5 days/week) in our Sydney store.
Some features you should possess:
- Help manage our Sydney Brand Store, organize your own team and offer a supurb customer experience
- Grow the Lekker Brand, develop a tailor-made sales strategy and control targets together with the Lekker Global Sales team
- Show a pro-active, unstoppable entrepreneurial drive
- Flexible in working weekend days
- Fluent in English and a bonus if you can speak Dutch
- A passion for bicycles
Our ultimate candidate has:
- A minimum of 2 years' retail experience
- Experience with team leadership
- Excellent sales skills
- Has greasy hands while working. Knows how to offer premium service on our Lekker Bikes
- A drive to grow together with us towards a leading Commuter Bicycle brand in Australia
- An ongoing position and training with an international fun team of young entrepreneurs
- A beautiful workspace in Sydney
- Competitive salary
- Energetic and fun company culture with regular social events and celebrations
- Work in a close-knit environment with a great atmosphere
- Your own Lekker company bike.
Do you think you could be the ideal candidate? Do you recognize yourself in the description? Then don’t hesitate and email your CV and motivation letter to sam******@******com
- Date Listed:20/06/2019
- Last Edited:20/06/2019
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time
- Salary Detail:plus super
Assistant Manager - Cheese Shop
Retail / Deli Assistant
Furniture Shop Sales Member and Store Manager
Retail Sales Associate
Store Manager - Hardware & Timber
Entry Level Sales Assistant - No Experience? We train!!
City_flower shop looking for experience florist.
Furniture Retail sales
mobile phone/computer shop store manager/assistant wanted
Sales assistant in Manly