Vintage 1958 MV AGUSTA 125cc RAPIDO Italian Cafe’ Racer Motorcycle
Vintage 1958 MV AGUSTA 125cc RAPIDO Italian Classic Cafe’ Racer Motorcycle
- This 61 year old Classic is a Beautiful example of Italian craftsmanship & may well be one of the best examples of this Model across the whole of Australia!
- It was imported from Palermo, Sicily in mid 2013.
- This 4-Stroke Italian Classic has NEVER BEEN RESTORED but rather has been Sympathetically restored and displays as 100% Original!
- It was purchased from an elderly Italian gentleman who could no longer ride his beloved bike any more; after a long negotiation he finally agreed to sell and let me import it down under.
- The Sale included all Original Owners Books, Service Papers and Italian Historic Registration ID Card!
- The Frame & Engine numbers are also correct and Matching!
As far as the Restoration:
- I have had the Carburettor sonically cleaned and re-built with new gaskets and seals.
- I've also had the Front and Rear Shocks Re-chromed and filled with Fresh Oil.
- The Rims have been Re-chromed and Re-spoked with New Stainless Steel Spokes; the Back tyre is also New!
- It has had a Full Service by 'Old School Motorcycles' in Morley who have also re-built the Carby & serviced the Forks.
- New Chain and all Zinc Bolts have been Re-plated to Original Spec.
- NOS Headlight and Speedo/Cable are fitted (Imported at a cost of $700USD!)
- That being said, the bike starts second kick (when cold), idles like a dream and sounds more like a 250cc under acceleration!
- Even though it is a Non-Battery model ALL of its lights, indicators, speedo & horn work efficiently!
- I have the Australian Vehicle Import Approval Permit which allows the bike to be registered in any State or Territory through-out Australia.
The Bike rides better than most 125cc motorcycles of its Vintage!
- It has a firm, grounded Stance and accelerates smoothly from idle; it can even pull strongly up a decent gradient hill in third gear!
- I can confidently say this as I am an Avid Collector who has owned many Italian 125 singles of this era including PARILLA/MONDIAL/DUCATI/MOTO BETA.
- This is by far the Best Bike of all of them due to its Beautifully Balanced ride.
- I would rate this particular Collector's bike a 9/10 & would encourage potential buyers to move quickly to secure it as it won't be around for long!
- As an extra incentive to interstate buyers, I am prepared to deliver the bike to any Perth Metro Transport Depot for shipping to your location.
- If you have any further questions/enquiries or would like to arrange an inspection, please give Andy a call on ******** 581
- NB. Scammers, Trolls & other annoying Muppets don't text wanting my email address!
- Also, Please don't bother texting/emailing low-ball offers as they won't be responded to!
**PLEASE NOTE: If you are seeing this listing, it's still available! A polite phone call is best, thanks!
- Date Listed:09/01/2019
- Last Edited:29 minutes ago
- Bike Type:Road
- Listing Type:Private seller
- Displacement (cc):125
- Make:MV Agusta
- Bike Sub-Type:Vintage
MV Agusta 800cc Brutale
MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR
2013 MV Agusta Brutale 675
MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR ABS
2012 MVAgusta F4 1000cc
2018 MV Agusta Dragster RR
Skyteam 125cc monkey bike
Cafe Racer Kawasaki 1978 KZ400
2005 MV AUGUSTA BRUTALE 910S
Honda CX500 1982 Custom Cafe Racer