Casual Early Childhood Teachers | Northern Beaches
A Great opportunity for casual ECT's to explore some amazing centres on the Northern Beaches.
Your new company
Hays Education is a leading supplier of casual and permanent staff to the Early Childhood sector.
A great opportunity has arisen, due to a high demand for passionate Early Childhood Teacher in the Northern Beaches such as Manly, Dee Why, Narrabeen, Brookvale, Belrose and Frenches Forest. We are currently looking for enthusiastic ECT's to support a large range of quality centres including not-for-profit, private and council services.
Your new role
As a qualified ECT you would be responsible for providing high quality care for children. While working collaboratively with other educators; you will be delivering the daily programs, running group times, documenting children's learning as well as writing reflections that align to the EYLF.
To provide individualised programs based on the interests, needs and strengths of each child as well as group experiences and Programmes, strong knowledge of the NQF and EYLF is essential. You must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable implementing redirection strategies for group and one on one behaviour management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Early Childhood Teacher Degree or equivalent
- First Aid Certificate and verified Working with Children's Check.
- You will have confidence, excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for the early years sector
- Confidence with Positive Behaviour Management strategies.
- A positive approach and be able to effectively work in a strong existing team environment.
What you'll get in return
- Above award hourly rate of pay
- Flexible hours to suit your work life balance
- Online access to time sheets
- Support from your dedicated team of consultants
- Access to free training and development
What you need to do now
This opportunity is immediately available. If you're interested in this role contact Sarah Robinson by clicking 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now for a confidential discussion.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
- Date Listed:22/01/2020
- Last Edited:22/01/2020
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Temp
Diploma Qualified Early Childhood Educator – Double Bay Centre
Babysitter / Nanny - Cert III in Early Childcare
Casual Before and After School Care Position
Early Childhood Education | Director
DIPLOMA or BACHELOR OF EDUCATION QUALIFIED TEACHERS REQUIRED
Looking for a part time piano teacher
Before and After school care
In need of experienced Nanny/Babysitter?
Chinese speaking nanny for Hurstville family