Maintenance Electrician required in the Food Industry on Afternoon Shift, North West Sydney
Your new company
Hays are working with one of Australia's best known Food Manufacturers. With a long history in the market, this company are an established and stable name within the industry. Due to increased production levels and ongoing strong performance, there is a requirement for a Maintenance Electrician to join the team and assist with driving positive change in the plant.
Your new job
Your new role as Maintenance Electrician will require you to carry out predominantly breakdown, preventative maintenance, and some project work.
- Equipment you will be working on daily will be food processing machinery, including mixers, batch cookers and packaging machines.
- You will be working on a variety of challenging equipment with sophisticated systems and various PLC types including Allen Bradley, Siemens.
- You will contribute to ongoing Continuous Improvement initiatives in the plant. Massive capex projects have occurred recently, and are due to do so in future.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this position, a NSW Electrical Licence is essential.
- You will be able to pull on prior experience in an FMCG company where you have worked autonomously.
- You should be self-motivated, inquisitive and proactive in your work.
- If you have exposure to computerised maintenance such as MEX or SAP this would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
You will be working Monday to Friday, with flexibility to your hours and you can work on morning or afternoon shift dependent on preference. This job is a permanent position and offers a very good hourly rate and the opportunity to do overtime during the week and on weekends. Many of the current maintenance team work weekends to boost their pay.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Michael Gilroy - Hays Manufacturing & Operations - Michael.Gilr******@******.au
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
- Date Listed:23 hours ago
- Last Edited:23 hours ago
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Job Type:Full-time