This role is ideal for anyone with a passion for sales and excellent customer service who is looking to take the next step in their career. Sales experience is not necessary but highly regarded.
Our customers are professionals across legal, property, finance, defence and small business. They are highly engaged with our publications and events, making it a rewarding audience to build relationships with and sell to.
- *Selling tickets and tables for award-winning events, conferences and workshops over the phone
- *Achieve incentive-driven targets
- *Light admin work processing sales
- *Work closely with a dynamic, motivated team
- *Positive, 'can do' attitude
- *Highly motivated with a good work ethic
- *Confidence to pick up the phone and sell to anybody
- *Ability to meet KPIs and targets
- *Professional phone manner, well-spoken and articulate
- *A willingness to learn and grow
Like all Momentum Media people, you will be curious, positive, resilient and driven to find new ways to make our business grow.
- *Great commission and incentives
- *Modern, dynamic and social work environment
- *Weekly fruit, discount gym membership and regular staff events
- *Ability to develop and grow your sales skills
- *Be a key part of a team that delivers industry-leading events
To apply, please visit our career page and submit your CV and cover letter.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone screen interview.
- Date Listed:19/11/2019
- Last Edited:19/11/2019
- Salary Type:Annual Salary + Commission
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time
Junior Sales Representative
Sales representative with based salary
Sales Representative (Food Industry)
Solar Consultants (Wholesale) / Experienced Sales (NSW)
North Sydney Area