7’0 Mongrel Indo Gun designed by Vern Jackson.
Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
- surfboard - 6'3" (37L) Vern Jackson "Solution", Futures FinBoxes x56'3" x 19 7/8 x 2 3/4 @ 37 Litres, with Futures Fin boxes x 5. (Fins Not Included) Moving house sale see other boards too. Very Good Condition, 1 small rail ding professionally fixed, see photo. Vern Jackson is regarded as one of the South coasts leading board shaper’s. "Solution" is a super fast board, ultra-modern short board, the plan-shape allows for a short rail line while maintaining drive. With slightly fuller nose & tail that creates plenty of planning speed. Super progressive rocke$300NegotiableMollymook Beach, NSW•2w
- Vern Jackson surfboard 6.3-plus coverVern Jackson surfboard, 6.3 with fcs pc3 fins and cover.$350Ulladulla, NSW•3w
- Surf boards 6’0, 6’1 fairly new 6’4 used Rusty with no fins $60Two near new Hansel boards from indo 6'1 20 3/8 x 21/2, 6'0 20 1/4x 2 1/2. $195 - 220 Rusty 6’4 19 5/8 x 2.9/6 no fins $60 Mckewen 7’0 18.1/4 x 2 5/16 built in fins $90$60NegotiableTuross Head, NSW•3w
- Byrne Surfboard 7’6 semi gunByrne surfboard 7’6 x 19 x 2 5/8. Great surfboard for the south coast, perfectly suited for a surfer between 70-80 kg for 6 to 10 foot surf. I’m only getting rid of this board as I need something bigger. Surfboard has no dings, only subtle deck dents and comes with Dusty Payne honey comb Fibreglass fins, banana yellow top and bottom spray and carbon tail patches. A new gun like this will cost over $ 1200 easily, not including a set of fins. Overall a great board that has served me well in Ha$400Mollymook Beach, NSW•6d
- Used 7'2 Nick Maz Pintail Gun SurfboardUsed Surfboard Good clean lines from very experienced shaper Real flyer Check Dimensions in photo An Awesome one to have in your quiver for those bigger days You won't be disappointed Great board for a cheap price Few minor depressions but no repairs needed Check out Nick Maz website$220Lake Tabourie, NSW•10w
- JP Freeride windsurfing boardJP Freeride windsurfing board. 9"1'× 30.8"159 litre volume. Board in very good condition & would suit beginner to intermediate level. Stable under foot & planes nicely in 10-22 knots. Has been looked after & includes standard fin & pro-limit board bag. Also have a Gun sails G10 size 44 weed fin as new & unused that compliments the board $150.$450NegotiableCobargo, NSW•1w
- 6ft slater designed “Gemma” fire wire surfboardRidden a dozen times in brand new nick paid 1200 for the set up comes with reactor fins and pro light leggy can deliver too sydney for extra $50$600Mollymook, NSW•3w