NAD AV Surround Sound Receiver T762 (faulty)
1x auto switching HDMI hub
Original remotes and manuals
NAD focus on audio performance with premium audiophile components
NAD make the best musical amps for surround sound concerts and 2 channel stereo music that I have owned and as many reviews and awards confirm.
These NAD components do not have HDMI inputs or outputs but they are not necessary. They often just pass the video information through.
I direct audio to the NAD T762 and HDMI video directly to my projector with an auto switching HDMI hub, included.
Why so cheap? the T762 runs perfectly for 20 to 30 minutes, then sound turns off to restart after several minutes. May be false overheat sensor. Unit does not get hot.
May be a cheap or easy fix for someone who knows.
Hear and see it working in Palmerson.
T762 Product Description
* Gold plated contacts (high quality) wherever applicable
* 7.1 Analogue Input (DVD-Audio)
* Video Connections: component, composite, SVHS
* Digital inputs: coaxial, optical
* Preamp Outputs for all channels
* Amplifier Input for front and center power amps
* NAD Soft Clipping
* RDS FM/AM Tuner with 30 direct access presets
* Power Output Stereo Mode: 120 watts per channel
* Power Output Surround Mode into 4/8 ohms: 6 x 100W
(20Hz to 20kHz < 0.08% THD at rated power)
* Dimensions: 435 x 155 x 382mm
* Weight: 16.5kg
- Date Listed:07/10/2019
- Last Edited:07/10/2019
Home theatre surround sound system
Home theatre surround sound
Yamaha RX-V557 5.1 Surround AV Receiver
Yamaha 5.1 Surround Sound System w/ Receiver (NS555)
Samsung 7.1 Surround Sound System
Yamaha rx-v496 av receiver and DVD player
LG WIRELESS DVD SURROUND SOUND HOME THEATRE
5 speakers plus receiver