Log Splitter made to order/conversions
Vertical Pull Log Splitters designed to take much of the physical lifting out of splitting wood. With a comfortable working height and large table, these splitters have all the manual handling done at chest height.
There is a lifting arm to lift logs from ground height to table height, minimising manual handling. Table can be locked in place to hold unsplit timber until ready to split. All splitters are built with a genuine Honda motor and high quality Australian steel.
There are multiple models available with different upgrade options.
• Light Pull Splitter: Smaller economical Splitter with classic pull design
• Heavy Pull Splitter: Heavier and faster Splitter for quicker cycle times
• Rotating Splitter: Using innovative pivoting blade to cut through wood using less force
• Heavy duty easy slide lifting platforms with rollers installed to make sliding heavy blocks into place effortless
• Hydraulic lifting platform allows more unsplit logs to be stored onto table increasing efficiency
• 3 Point Linkage adaptors so the splitter can be run off of tractor
• High Flow pump and motor options to reduce splitting cycle time
• Trailer lights and road registerable models
If you already have a log splitter but would like to upgrade it to have a working table, we also offer conversions where we will take as many components off of the existing splitter and install them onto a frame giving you a fully functional splitter at a lower cost.
- Date Listed:14/11/2019
- Last Edited:21/11/2019
- Listing Type:Dealer new
Elgra Post Driver/Knocker
Randalls Log Grab - No Hydraulic Rams
Cattle Head Bale
FGP4 Farm Gate Hinge Pack
Duncan renovator As 3500
New Cattle Crush
Cultor 8.3-28 Tyres (new)