- Calling ALL experienced Electrical/ Mechanical/Engineering Building Supervisors!
- Are you forward-thinking and driven? Why not apply?!
- Join our incredible team who are passionate about customer service
Calling ALL experienced Electrical/
Mechanical/Engineering Building Supervisors!
Are you forward-thinking and driven? Why not apply?!
Join our incredible team who are passionate about customer service and satisfaction!
We work as a team with mutual respect, cooperation and consideration that fosters the best work environment!
About this role
- Planning, organising and controlling projects and undertaking quality inspections
- Supervising Site Staff and small teams in various projects
- Managing any subcontract packages, and planning projects
- Utilising skills and knowledge from your engineering background in Electrical/Mechanical/ Engineering Building Management
- Ensuring safety and technical specifications are followed to comply with all standards
- Providing assistance to site staff to interpret plans, standards and regulations, and ensuring that all work complies with relevant regulations/standards
- Collaborating with the site team, head office, senior management, tradesmen, subcontractors and suppliers & providing regular updates
- Managing stock, and coordinating and monitoring materials on various projects
- Ensuring project targets are met by monitoring the progress of work and path milestones
- Reporting key results and preparing daily checklist/reports for the Managing Director
- Regular liaison with key stakeholders.
- Enlisting quality control measures and ensuring the overall delivery and quality of the company’s service meets customer expectations
- Liaising and strengthening relationships with all suppliers and clients
- Engaging in key or targeted customer activities as required
- Experience in the Electrical/Mechanical/Engineering field, or solid experience in a similar role
- Ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Pro-active and have Strong communication and people skills, and the ability to nurture strong business relationships
- Working knowledge and proficiency with budgets
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
Please send us your resume and a 1-2 page cover letter outlining your key skills and strengths within this role.
Please email hum******@******org
- Date Listed:25/02/2020
- Last Edited:25/02/2020
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Casual