- Passionate about products, technology and disruptive models
Are you looking for a position where you play an instrumental part in changing people's lives? Where only your imagination limits growth. We have a solid reputation in the plumbing and electrical industry, backed by 40 + years of experience, so a position with us could be the next big step in your career.
Reporting to the Director, you will effectively achieve business objectives. With a strong understanding of each market segment in which we operate.
We are keen to talk to an individual who loves to look outside the square. An individual who is driven to achieve results and possesses the ability to form and maintain solid working relationships with the suppliers, contractors and teammates throughout the process.
· The Product Owner operates at the exciting intersection of Technology, Design, Strategy and Marketing. You will be responsible for product strategy, competitive intelligence, and contribute to design/pricing in line with our differentiated positioning, whilst working with the development team in an agile manner to deliver projects on time. Your mission is to continuously understand the customer needs and come up with products that fit their needs and align with company plans and resources
· Develop strategy and roadmap for future new/existing platforms and internal systems to fulfil user requirements
· Deliver high-quality products that exceed customer expectations and take end to end ownership of planning, design, delivery, quality assurance and performance
· Prepare and deliver product presentations, product vision, and strategy
· Provide timely and accurate information and status updates to key stakeholders
· Work with internal and external customers to evaluate their needs to come up with a roadmap to deliver those needs
· Act as the primary point of contact to successfully release new products on time and within budget
· Hunt for insights in data collected from various sources and research to help you come up with continuous actionable improvements
The position requires strong leadership skills with the ability to drive outcomes and results, increase productivity, staff engagement, and overall team cohesiveness. You will have the opportunity to provide input into new product development as well as marketing initiatives to ensure sales targets are achieved.
To be successful in this role, you will:
· Passionate about products, technology and disruptive models
· Ideally you've come from a BA or similar product type role
· Agile project management skills
· Analytical skills and problem-solving
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please email hum******@******org
- Date Listed:17 hours ago
- Last Edited:17 hours ago
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Casual
WANTED general IT and technology lessons
website construction job
Co-founder and Collaborator - Wine Industry Opportunity
Help Medical Research & Get Paid
Help Wanted! Online or in-person research participants needed
Business Partners wanted
Mobile Phone Technician Required
Arduino Programmer Service
Software Developer Paid Internship