Support Worker Team Leader
There is currently a need for a driven, experienced and motivational team leader to join an Aged Care provider, based just south of Perth.
Having been in operation for over 45 years, my client provides person centred care in residential aged care, home care services and retirement living. With their values based in integrity, care and inclusivity, my client is looking for someone who can reflect these values daily while providing the best service to their clients.
This role will see you manage the Veterans Home Care Program and ensuring the support staff are adhering from a service delivery, compliance and process perspective. Your key responsibilities are:
- Management of support staff - performance reviews, performance management, staff movement and training and mentoring
- Monitor operational performance and ensure service levels are being met
- Work closely with Case Managers in identifying potential areas of service needs of new and established customers
- Work collaboratively with Home Care Services Management team to ensure operational requirements are met
- Co-ordinate the Veterans' Home Care Program
- Responsible for providing quality care services through high quality resources
- Manage resource requirements and undertake workforce planning to meet current and future needs
- Manage quality assurance and OHS issues in relation to staff
- Support staff in the implementation of quality thinking and systems, and develop and systems for potential organisational quality improvement
To be successful in this role, you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 5 Years experience in Support Work/Nursing/OT
- Experience within the Aged Care sector
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) or equivalent and/or Tertiary level qualification in a related discipline
- Deomstrated ability to lead teams and individuals, with an appreciation and demonstrated capacity around collaboration, accountability and equity
- Proven experience training and developing staff in the Community Service sector.
- Highly developed communication skills (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with the client group and colleagues
- Sound organisational skills with the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Competence in using a variety of IT systems including complex databases and client management systems
- OHS and Budget management is desirable
- Experience with DVA clients is desirable
- Certificate in Training and Assessment is highly desirable
My client is a fantastic organisation who pride themselves on their values, offer progression opportunities, training and a good team culture.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Georgia Shepherd on 08******9549.
- Date Listed:Yesterday
- Last Edited:Yesterday
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Job Type:Full-time
- Salary Detail:+ Salary Sacrifice
Seeking Host family
Semi-Live in Support Worker
Disability Support Worker
Recreation Support Worker Needed
MALE - DISABILITY SUPPORT WORKER - NORTHERN SUBURBS (Mirrabooka area)
Female Support Workers Required
Support worker needed