Fixed Plant Mechanical Fitter
You will be responsible for managing preventative and breakdown maintenance for fixed plant assets on site
Your new company
You will be working for a multinational mining company who hold a strong safety culture whilst incorporating respect and diversity throughout their core business values.
Your new role
- 8/6 FIFO Roster from Perth
- Preventative & breakdown maintenance on the fixed plant including jaw crusher, cone crusher, pebble crusher, AG mill, conveyors, flotation circuit, pumps etc.
- You will be part of a dynamic crew, working on different areas of the plant each day depending on site requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will require a mechanical trade
- At least 12 months of experience in fixed plant maintenance is essential
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to secure a full-time position with a highly reputable global mining business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
- Date Listed:19/01/2020
- Last Edited:19/01/2020
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Temp