Accountingfirm in Perth CBD requires a Full-Time Accountant
Keyresponsibilities will be:
Preparationof Financial Accounts and tax returns for Individuals , Sole Traders,Partnerships, Trusts and Companies.
- Preparation of Monthly BAS & IAS.
- Must be familiar with MYOB, Handisoft & and Xero software
- Book keeping.
- Payroll Tax
- Organising payment plans with the ATO.
Thesuccessful candidate will need to have:
-Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Be able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
·The candidate can workpermanently in Australia with no restriction on hours (Required)
Pleaseclick "APPLY" and include a cover letter, briefly outlining why youare the candidate for this role.
- Date Listed:13/02/2020
- Last Edited:13/02/2020
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time
Bookkeeper / Accounts Payable
Accounting Internship Program for Accounting Graduates
Part Time Bookkeeper
Part-time bookkeeper secretary
Registered Tax Agents /CPA Accounting Firm Internship
Tax Accountant and Bookkeeper looking for a Job
Accountant or Bookkeeper Required