BARN FIND "Collectors Edition" Corvette 42,000 miles $48,990 or $175pw
Special genuine "Collectors Edition" offered by Chevrolet back in 1982 as a send off to the C3 series and the last of the gorgeous curvaceous body styling.
This car has been caught in some sort of time warp as it looks, feels, drives and even SMELLS like a NEW CAR with a HEAP of GENUINE FACTORY OPTIONS like...
- SUPER RARE Hatchback rear window (the ONLY C model to have this feature)
- Power steering with Telescopic column
- FACTORY FITTED Air-conditioning
- Central locking and power windows
- Removable targa tops with sunshades
- Silver/beige leather interior
- Collectors edition ALLOY wheels
and a RARE GENUINE FACTORY SPECIAL ORDER AM/FM CASSETTE STEREO deck!
With the UNIQUE paint theme and dedicated VIN these cars were specifically produced so as no "replicas" could be made, hence them being a genuine "Collectors Edition" (see website link and info extract at bottom).
I am placing this advert on behalf of the owner (Harry) but the contact number is his, so feel free to call/text him for details and to see the car etc.
The weekly payments figure is sourced from an online finance calculator as a guide and Harry has access to a Finance Broker who may be able to help - ask him for more info.
This is a genuinely RARE OPPORTUNITY to INVEST in a TRUE COLLECTORS CAR as you will not find another one like it in this condition for the price (ENTHUSIASTS are holding on to them because of them being the LAST of the highly desirable CURVACEOUS SHAPE and the GENUINE UNIQUE VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)) from Chevrolet.
NB: if you have a car that is LESS THAN 10 years old that you'd like to put toward buying this car then I personally have access to potential buyers to make the process of buying this car easier (even paying out finance owing etc.).
Website info on this model...
To celebrate the departure of the third-generation Corvette, Chevrolet decided to offer a final commemorative “Collectors Edition” model. However, recalling their experience with the 1978Pace Car Replicas – namely, the number of bogus Pace Cars that were created by consumers who converted base level coupes into Pace Car “clones” – it was decided that the 1982 Collector Edition Corvettes would be built only “as needed” to satisfy customer orders. Additionally, unique vehicle identification plates were affixed to help further deter someone from turning a standard car into a Collectors Edition knock-off.
For many enthusiasts and critics alike, the 1982 Collectors Edition Corvette was the best C3 of them all. David McLellan stated that it was “a unique combination of color, equipment and innovation (resulting in) one of the most comprehensive packages ever offered to the Corvette buyer.”
* 1982 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Collector Edition Hatchback
* A 350 cubic inch, 200 horsepower engine, 4-speed automatic transmission, leather/vinyl or cloth/vinyl interior trim, tinted glass, AM/FM Radio, power windows, air conditioning, tilt telescopic steering wheel, and T-tops were included in the base price.
* Additionally, the Collector Edition included a lifting rear hatchback glass, commemorative aluminum wheels, silver-beige paint, side body decals, accent pinstriping, silver-beige leather interior, leather wrapped steering wheel and horn cap, special cloisonné emblems.
5.7lt Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
1975 corvette stingray
1976 Coupe Corvette Stingray
Corvette 1989 auto just restored
1962 327 2 BOLT MAIN V8 CHEV MOTOR
1988 Corvette Convertible
Corvette 1990 C4 (no motor &gearbox)